Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2009, 10:58 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Dimagar has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Unwanted Kinzcash from Doug?

This is my understanding. If you don't use the same pet with Doug each time, you start over with each one. If you don't have what he asks for, the next time you do he gives you cash and I heard you go back a step too. I do not like Doug. He needs to have a shop so we aren't searching for him. I have decided to only look for him one day a week. That way I save up my gems. That is if I can find any since they got harder to find when he showed up.
Dimagar is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2009, 11:06 PM   #12
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

When I spoke to them, the rep told me that they programmed Doug like Dimagar reported. If you don't have a gem, the next visit you are set back a level and when you pass it, you are given kinzcash because you already had the prize. This was done so people wouldn't win the prizes too quickly. I think the set back and the kinz cash part of the Doug Trading game is ridiculous. The higher prizes for the average person will take a long time just with not having what he asks for. Yes, there are some who have saved every gem they have found. What's the big deal if they get their prizes quickly? Most people will take a long time.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:18 PM   #13

Dimagar has a spectacular aura about

I agree KLDKinzMom. I say we boycott!!Ha Ha. The prizes are so lame anyway. A lot of folks just don't do it and get them by trading in the clubhouse instead of using their own gems.
I'm fired up now!!! Let's all boycott DOUG!!. Wheeeee. Dimagar

Last edited by Dimagar; 06-21-2009 at 11:19 PM.. Reason: misspell
Dimagar is offline Female
Old 06-27-2009, 08:53 PM   #14
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

thank you for posting! all of your information is very helpful
smwcat is offline Female
Old 06-27-2009, 09:20 PM   #15
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

DOug stole the gems he asked me for. Said I had them but then said I didn't. I was supposed to get the fountain. He took 3 rares and a uncommon gem. Now I don't have enough gems to get the fountain. What a thief.
btvs49 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2009, 10:57 PM   #16
luckylinds

mykellucky7 is an unknown quantity at this point

well today was the first time i had gotten KC on one of my accounts, that makes me really mad too becasue I was supposed to ge the medium gem finder trophie today! I got so far and now i get my feet kicked out from under me, doug needs a gem trading shop where he has specific gem prices for each thing so we know what we are getting into before we trade, i do not like going into a blind trade, atleast with arte you know what you are getting, with goug you never know if you will get a prize KC or a swift kick in the pants... aye yi yi!
mykellucky7 is offline Female
Old 06-28-2009, 04:20 PM   #17

pargolfer is a name known to allpargolfer is a name known to allpargolfer is a name known to all

NO MORE KINZCASH!! About every 3 days I manage to have the right gems (even tho I have 80% of all gems) and I've gotten KC 3x in a row!! My last item was the wall portrait...enough all ready doug!
pargolfer is offline Female
Old 06-28-2009, 04:54 PM   #18
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

Wow... thank you so much for posting everyone! I hope Ganz will fix this problem soon! Meanwhile I am collecting gems so that I have two of each every time I go to see him... I haven't seen him in weeks.

Again, thank you for posting
smwcat is offline Female
Old 06-28-2009, 07:33 PM   #19
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

I have boycotted Doug already. I got tired of getting cash. I got more from selling the gems to Arte. I mean having to track him every hour every day and then not having the right gems, then doing the same thing the next day was too time consuming. Then to finally have the right gems and getting a little bit of KC? It was not worth it when I could try my luck in the trading rooms. I got some of the prizes that way. I am in the process of stocking up on gems for awhile in case I can't get the prizes I do want in trades. The ones I really want are the volcano, gem chair, and waterfall. The rest I have... well the ones I want. Some of them I don't care for.

And like someone already said, why does Ganz care if someone gets all the prizes too soon? It is not like the lose any revenue that way. I could see if it were set up like zums where they want you to buy more clips so they make it so you buy more clips to increase your chances, so they make more money. But there is no profit in this for them that I can see, so what is the big deal in letting people get the prizes instead of cash? They really leave me scratching my head sometimes!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female
Old 06-28-2009, 08:52 PM   #20

Angel4eva has a spectacular aura about

Never happened to me,But I've only got to the 3rd prize!
Angel4eva is offline Female
Closed