Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2010, 01:12 AM   #11
Wat
Webkinz :)

sapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Trading troubles.......

I know what you mean; there was this poodle and she put up a curio shop rare, (this was before I had rares and stuff) And I put up stuff like a magic carpet. So she called me a cheap skate and left the room (this was also before I knew I could report people after they left the room)
sapphire6868 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2010, 01:28 AM   #12
toricutie2000
Webkinz :)

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

i had problems trading- i was giving someone a tote- from winterfest for free & tried & tried but it kept freezing up & kicking one of us off. I also found you both have to trade something you both have with that free gift (like rice) so trade will go through as a real gift (me giving them rice & tote for their rice)
Old 02-02-2010, 11:18 AM   #13
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Here are some thoughts I have..please note I have not read all responses.

When you go into the trading room, even though it might be a bit nervy to show your best stuff first you might want to try to show a really "best" item with other ordinary items too. I don't like kinzchat either and have wonderful trades in the regular trade section. In fact better trades honestly. So I totally agree with you about not going into kinzchat.

Try letting them put up items first and see what they have. Usually that will tell you a lot about the trader you are dealing with.

If they don't want to put their items up first put one good item up thats really special along with other things for them to choose from. If they pick the good item first but then show you a bunch of wshop items...remove the good item and put other more appropriate things up for what they have. If they sad face all the appropriate trades for their items..after a while you realize they are not going to have what you need..exit.

Sometimes traders are looking for something specific and they can tell really quick if you have it or not. Well, they think they can. If you show a bunch of stuff thats easy to come by, they may feel you will not have that special item they want. So you might want to include an item in each category to solve that problem.

Then there are traders that only want old old retired. You can usually tell those people by how they dress their pets and how quickly they exit your trades.

Something that happened to my niece once was she had a very desired item and was in kinzchat plus. She didn't put up that item at first. Her trader left after deciding she had nothing good. Then she announced the item she had that was so terrific and all of the sudden that trader wanted to trade again. She said, "no." LOL She explained very nicely that its always a good idea to give a trader a chance to show all of their stuff...because if you leave early you may miss an important item. I think she was very mature in that statement and hopefully it taught everyone that was reading that conversation to just have good manners and see your trades through. If at all possible let people show all of their stuff. Then if they show it all again and you have rejected it once..you are free to exit.
Tula is offline Female
Closed