Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2010, 10:56 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Mrmom will become famous soon enough

Default Trade Room Vent

Hey all,

I really don't post much, mainly just read posts for good information. BUT i have to say in the trade rooms it getting pretty ridiculous...My son knows not to trade without me there, which is a good thing. I just cant believe how many people (assuming young children and also parents) try to take advantage of people.

You put a few rares up, and they remove all there items and add an everyday item and press trade, they even put these new fancy looking foods up there hoping to catch someone off guard....

I'm sure there are a lot of people that get taken advantage of this way and its sad....Just putting a word out there maybe its a good idea to be with your children when they are trading..

Ok Vent over

Thanks
MrMom
Mrmom is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2010, 10:58 AM   #2
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Default Re: Trade Room Vent

Yes, it's terrible what some people do. And it's just pixels, too.
I'm not a parent, but I have made sure that my younger sibling knows what's a scam and what isn't.
wowewe is offline Female
Old 10-02-2010, 12:00 PM   #3
GiantPandaLover11

Pandah is the bees knees!Pandah is the bees knees!Pandah is the bees knees!Pandah is the bees knees!Pandah is the bees knees!Pandah is the bees knees!Pandah is the bees knees!

I have the same thing happen to me all the time! They always press the Trade button and don't even let you push the frown smiley
Pandah is offline Female
Old 10-02-2010, 12:06 PM   #4
Love is Love

Mint Chip is an unparalleled talent
Mint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talent

It is really terrible! people think they can take advantage of other people! its happened to me before! (when they didnt have the show words thing) Some people think that the lil kinz blk and white cat(or another lil kinz) With kinz style outlet clothes is a kid and tries to scam 'em!
Old 10-03-2010, 05:39 AM   #5
´♥¸¸.☆¨¯`♥¸¸.¸.☆¨¯`♥
Gift Guru

blonde_gurrl is just really niceblonde_gurrl is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Pandah
I have the same thing happen to me all the time! They always press the Trade button and don't even let you push the frown smiley

ugh.. they do that to me too..
a couple times i put up my circus super bed.. then they'll quickly change their items to something else and push trade..

i have yet to enter into a trade in the CH that anywhere near decent
blonde_gurrl is offline Female
Old 10-03-2010, 08:04 AM   #6
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forum
samoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forum

I agree-it's getting really difficult. I only trade in regular KC now, and I am always a few feet away from my sister's computer when she trades.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:51 AM   #7

lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!

It really annoys me. Especially when a parent would do that. What a great example for your child.
That's why I try not to use the Trading Room, it scares me. I have some pretty valuable items and I can NOT risk loosing them. Thanks for posting.
lemonjuice97 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2010, 12:25 PM   #8
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Whoa.... Thanks for the heads up. I may have to ban my kid from the trade rooms.

From now on, she definitely won't be allowed to trade without me present.
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 10-03-2010, 12:55 PM   #9
ow! I'm a
Gift Guru

ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!

WI Subscriber

I definitely do not allow my children to trade without me there. I think it's a pretty bad idea for kids to go into the trade rooms alone, especially younger kids. Too much crud like this.
ohseven is offline Female
Old 10-03-2010, 01:01 PM   #10

RubyRed9947 has disabled reputation

That's happened to me a lot before. To me they're just wasting their time doing that because most people who have rares are smart enough to know what's a good item and what isn't. I just x out of the trade if that happens, or offer an item of the same value.
RubyRed9947 is offline Female
Closed