Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Clubhouse, Kinzville Park (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/clubhouse-kinzville-park-166/)
-   -   Trade Room Vent (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/clubhouse-kinzville-park-166/trade-room-vent-657290/)

Mrmom10-02-2010 10:56 AM

Trade Room Vent

Hey all,

I really don't post much, mainly just read posts for good information. BUT i have to say in the trade rooms it getting pretty ridiculous...My son knows not to trade without me there, which is a good thing. I just cant believe how many people (assuming young children and also parents) try to take advantage of people.

You put a few rares up, and they remove all there items and add an everyday item and press trade, they even put these new fancy looking foods up there hoping to catch someone off guard.... :(

I'm sure there are a lot of people that get taken advantage of this way and its sad....Just putting a word out there maybe its a good idea to be with your children when they are trading..

Ok Vent over

Thanks
MrMom

wowewe10-02-2010 10:58 AM

Re: Trade Room Vent

Yes, it's terrible what some people do. And it's just pixels, too. :(
I'm not a parent, but I have made sure that my younger sibling knows what's a scam and what isn't.

Pandah10-02-2010 12:00 PM

I have the same thing happen to me all the time! They always press the Trade button and don't even let you push the frown smiley :P

Mint Chip10-02-2010 12:06 PM

It is really terrible! people think they can take advantage of other people! its happened to me before! (when they didnt have the show words thing) Some people think that the lil kinz blk and white cat(or another lil kinz) With kinz style outlet clothes is a kid and tries to scam 'em!

blonde_gurrl10-03-2010 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandah (Post 20991111)
I have the same thing happen to me all the time! They always press the Trade button and don't even let you push the frown smiley :P

ugh.. they do that to me too..
a couple times i put up my circus super bed.. then they'll quickly change their items to something else and push trade..

i have yet to enter into a trade in the CH that anywhere near decent ::)

samoyeds4310-03-2010 08:04 AM

I agree-it's getting really difficult. I only trade in regular KC now, and I am always a few feet away from my sister's computer when she trades.

lemonjuice9710-03-2010 08:51 AM

It really annoys me. Especially when a parent would do that. What a great example for your child.
That's why I try not to use the Trading Room, it scares me. I have some pretty valuable items and I can NOT risk loosing them. Thanks for posting.

ArkMama10-03-2010 12:25 PM

Whoa.... Thanks for the heads up. I may have to ban my kid from the trade rooms.

From now on, she definitely won't be allowed to trade without me present.

ohseven10-03-2010 12:55 PM

I definitely do not allow my children to trade without me there. I think it's a pretty bad idea for kids to go into the trade rooms alone, especially younger kids. Too much crud like this.

RubyRed994710-03-2010 01:01 PM

That's happened to me a lot before. To me they're just wasting their time doing that because most people who have rares are smart enough to know what's a good item and what isn't. I just x out of the trade if that happens, or offer an item of the same value.