Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2009, 07:12 PM   #11
icebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: The Official Mr. Moo Ice Cream Tracking Thread

View Post Originally Posted by Jumping Wizard
Awesome thread, COWS!! I look forward to helping out and finding those ice cream cones. (:
It's something everyone is not sure of. Does he show up like doug? Are they programming him? I hope its not like the ghost where you have to find him.
icebear is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2009, 07:13 PM   #12
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

Hello. lets find moo too.
-------------------------------
it takes to loong to load, doesn't it

Last edited by MarianHM; 11-04-2009 at 07:36 PM..
MarianHM is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:14 PM   #13
GiantPandaLover11
Webkinz :)

Pandah is the bees knees!Pandah is the bees knees!Pandah is the bees knees!Pandah is the bees knees!Pandah is the bees knees!Pandah is the bees knees!Pandah is the bees knees!

Yay! I was wondering when this would be made. Great thread,COWS!
I'll definitely join the hunt once I can get into the park.
(Although,it's kinda ironic,seeing how I'm lactose intolorent..Heh.)
Pandah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:17 PM   #14
acky as an okapi!
Gifted

illycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledge

WI Subscriber

hey cows I love the ice cream moo made
illycoffee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:18 PM   #15
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

I haven't been to the park yet, But i'm going ASAP!!
alleycat123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:19 PM   #16
acky as an okapi!
Gifted

illycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledgeillycoffee flows towards the sea of knowledge

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by alleycat123
I haven't been to the park yet, But i'm going ASAP!!
it says it is full I tried all of the zones
illycoffee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:22 PM   #17
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

I'm subscribeing and I think that Cows did a great job on the thread!! I'm excited to find mrr.Moo and get this ice cream.
jj8 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:36 PM   #18
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

the Parks are full

there is just space in kinzchat plus

but my acount is mexican, and that wont let me use kinzchat pluss

---------------------
it takes to loong to load, doesnt it
MarianHM is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:52 PM   #19
sparkle13012 will become famous soon enough

Hey everyone! I'm on the look out for Mr. Moo as well. I'm loving WW, first with the trick or treat ghos and now Mr. Moo. Tons of fun!
sparkle13012 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:52 PM   #20
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

So what are we looking for? A sound? (Ice cream truck music?) A bull w/ a cart? Where? In the grass, or only on the pavement? Does anyone really know?...
Dutchmother is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all scream for ice cream!, chili icecream!!, cows4you, gimme ice cream!, give me the ice cream cow, go ice cream, go mighty moolitia, i can moo can you?, i want mr. moo candy bar, ice cream ice cream, moo, moo moo moo moo, moo world, moooooooooooooooooooo!, mr. moo can moo. can you?, mr. moo goes moo, mr. moo rox! xd, mr. moo where r u?, perfect pear, want ice cream please!, we <3 ice cream :), we all scream 4 ice cream, we want moo!, where r u mr.moo?, yummy!!!!!!