Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2008, 10:51 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
Alleysmom is on a distinguished road

Default Tired of the trading rooms

I tried to get in at 11pm last night. I tried to get in at 7am this morning. I tried on several channels, and several times.

When you do get in, there's no guessing when you are going to get offered a common food item, or something rare you've never seen. Earlier, I had a lot of fun trading. But now I'm just FED UP!

There should be more rooms, and there should be different rooms for different items.

UGH!

-AM
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2008, 10:54 AM   #2
Gift Trainee

Hiro will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Tired of the trading rooms

I agree with you on their should be different rooms for different items that people want to trade, like a Rare room, an Exclusive room, a food room, etc. But I have learned that using the "Do you want to try trading for something else?" qeustion usually works, a person I was trading with had all exclusives up and they didnt want the exclusives that I had so I used the question and put up some PSFs I had, they then took down the exclusives and put up some of their PSFs and we made a great trade!!
Hiro is offline Female
Old 06-04-2008, 12:31 PM   #3
☮ ♥ & Adam Young
Gift Trainee

Mally is a name known to allMally is a name known to allMally is a name known to all

from 6-10am is the time i always get in. But none of the traders have any good stuff.
Mally is offline Female
Old 06-04-2008, 12:37 PM   #4
ooo Hoooo! I'm a
Gift Guru

Moma Roe will become famous soon enough

Ya'll just need to work on being Gifted! I'm telling you we have a blast and you wouldn't believe how much cool stuff you can get by trading here on WI!
Old 06-04-2008, 01:43 PM   #5
Princessapreeel
Gift Guru

Princessapreeel is just really nicePrincessapreeel is just really nice

i cant even get in the rooms and i try constantly
Princessapreeel is offline Female
Old 06-04-2008, 02:16 PM   #6
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

I go on the orange zone and click "find a room" repeatedly and i've been able to get in.

I've been having fun and I've got some things i wanted.

Right now I don't have anything valuable that I want to trade, but when I do I'll trade again.

I do understand your frustration, though. It's hard to find people that have items you want to trade and I've heard other people complain about having trouble getting in.

lorib64 is offline Female
Old 06-05-2008, 12:56 AM   #7
Gift Trainee

Zaphod is on a distinguished road

It did seem to much better when it first opened. Now it is often more full of people want to trade food and wanting "super beds" and "exclusives" without anything to offer for them. I still have no problem getting in, but it isn't as interesting as it first was.
Old 06-05-2008, 01:00 AM   #8
p3yt0n

Yup.
Thats how i ususally get in.
i just switch to Orange zone
and i usually get in within 2 minutes...

View Post Originally Posted by lorib64
I go on the orange zone and click "find a room" repeatedly and i've been able to get in.

I've been having fun and I've got some things i wanted.

Right now I don't have anything valuable that I want to trade, but when I do I'll trade again.

I do understand your frustration, though. It's hard to find people that have items you want to trade and I've heard other people complain about having trouble getting in.

Old 06-05-2008, 01:44 AM   #9
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Moma Roe
Ya'll just need to work on being Gifted! I'm telling you we have a blast and you wouldn't believe how much cool stuff you can get by trading here on WI!
Lol! I also made a great deal of friends! It has a much better communication, has values and stuff so you don't get ripped off, and you can always have help from helpful gift coaches!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 06-05-2008, 08:58 AM   #10
Webkinz :)
shellebrownies is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been getting a bit tired of them as well, even though I still frequent there. At first, it seemed much easier to make a good trade. Now, it seems that maybe one trade out of ten is a decent trade.

I find more "children" trading than I used to. I can usually tell by what they offer. When I find them, I try to make some sort of trade for them, so the experience is fun for them.

But, I agree...there are many more people asking for superbeds and don't have something equal to trade for it. I love when I have a superbed and two other exclusives up and they offer one exclusive in exchange for all three...sigh.

I hope to be able to become gifted soon...but I guess I'll hazard the trading rooms until then...
Closed