Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2009, 01:57 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

Smile Taking own picture with Santakinz

I was disappointed I would only be able to get one photo of one of my webkinz with Santakinz, and I couldn't decide which one to do. Santakinz pops up the bubble with the choices too fast to take a photo. Luckily, today I figured out how to get a photo of each of my webbies in Santa's lap.

Hopefully this will be helpful to anyone else who wants to do it and who hasn't already chosen their present:

I logged in on my Mac with one account, and on my PC with the other. Then, I put one webbie from each account (dressed in their holiday best, of course) into the same zone and room #. When my webbie from the PC sat on his lap, I took a picture on the Mac (since the choice bubble doesn't obscure the webbie except on the computer screen you used to log in on) using screen shot (open apple-shift-4-- drag cross hairs around the part you want to photograph). Then I did the same with the webbie on the Mac, but I used the camera from SmartNotebook, since that was what was on my PC. Then I just switched each webbie one at a time.

If you don't have two computers, you could get online with a friend and take pictures of each others' and then email the pictures to each other.

Does that make sense?
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2009, 06:24 AM   #2
i'm a sad
Banned
mjcat46 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Taking own picture with Santakinz

yes it does too bad i already did it thanks though!
mjcat46 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 10:49 AM   #3

Amouse will become famous soon enough

That's such a good idea! I wish I had found this thread when the Santakinz room was available, it would have helped me alot, it was so hard choosing only one pet for the picture! Great job on figuring it out!
Amouse is offline Female
Old 12-29-2009, 05:38 PM   #4
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forum
samoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forum

Oh, great idea! Wish I had found this thread earlier also...I was so excited the day Santa Kinz was let into the clubhouse that I grabbed a pet and rushed on over there!
Old 12-29-2009, 07:28 PM   #5
bonsly67
Gift Guru

Bonsly67 is a forum hero
Bonsly67 is a forum heroBonsly67 is a forum heroBonsly67 is a forum heroBonsly67 is a forum heroBonsly67 is a forum heroBonsly67 is a forum heroBonsly67 is a forum heroBonsly67 is a forum heroBonsly67 is a forum heroBonsly67 is a forum heroBonsly67 is a forum heroBonsly67 is a forum hero

That's a good idea! I could try that!
Old 01-04-2010, 11:20 PM   #6

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

After I did this, I got a Santa outfit, and so I had to go back to do more pictures. I only got a few of my pets done in the Santa outfit, then I started having problems getting into the clubhouse. So I gave up, and choose my item so I would get what I..I mean they... wanted for Christmas. So hopefully we can sit on Santa's lap again next year and I will get everyone else. Of course I will probably have more webbies by then...
Old 01-05-2010, 05:24 AM   #7
Diabetes Awareness

iluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of light

There is a Webkinz Gallery on the Wiki that has photos of each pet with Santakinz
Old 01-05-2010, 11:31 PM   #8

Yes, I saw that. It is wonderful. I am a bit odd, though, and wanted mine to be wearing their favorite outfits.
Old 01-07-2010, 11:45 AM   #9
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

Yepp! Thanks for the guide on how to do it. I found it very hard to get a picture with him because everyone was climbing into his lap or someone would get into the screenie.
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Closed

Tags
santakinz, splish-splash, team splash