Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2012, 09:14 PM   #1
kthxbai
Webkinz :)
worldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socks

Exclamation SOME PEOPLE!!

I was recently in the clubhouse, i was in the restuarant room, when i was pretending to be a waiter for this kangaroo.

(Me)
(Kangaroo)

Hello Sir! What would you like to drink?
Juice!
Okay! (Pours juice) gives to him. Here you go!
Thanks! (Pours juice on faith's head ( me) )

HA HA HA!
Goes away from kangaroo
chases after her
moves away
Chases her
kills (Yes you can say kills in KC+!!)
Please, stop it.
No! Slices neck
Leaves

I reported him and was shocked at htis bad behavior. Were is WW going?
worldpeace is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2012, 09:15 PM   #2
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: SOME PEOPLE!!

That is terrible that that word can be said. I am sad to hear that happened to you.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 09-29-2012, 04:19 AM   #3
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Stupid kangaroo. Sorry to hear that
Old 09-29-2012, 04:23 AM   #4
luvey53

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

OMG I've never heard of that happening. Omg thats crazy and scarey. Sorry that happened to you.
luvey53 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2012, 05:50 AM   #5
I es back :D
Gift Trainee

miwi7 is a name known to allmiwi7 is a name known to allmiwi7 is a name known to all

Ohh , so sorry this happend to you , if you'r little (8 years old) you might be a little scared but dont worry this is just a stupid kid who likes to scare other kids. You did the right thing buy reporting him and im hoping they will ban him.
miwi7 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2012, 08:15 AM   #6
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.
Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.

Wow! You definitely did the right thing by reporting him.
Most of the time, I usually think they're just joking around, but that is too violent for a kids site. gosh. I hope they get banned for that.
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2012, 10:18 AM   #7
kthxbai
worldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by miwi7
Ohh , so sorry this happend to you , if you'r little (8 years old) you might be a little scared but dont worry this is just a stupid kid who likes to scare other kids. You did the right thing buy reporting him and im hoping they will ban him.

Don't worry! he will in fact probably get banned. And don't worry it didn't scare me, im much older than 8 years old.
worldpeace is offline Female
Old 09-29-2012, 10:21 AM   #8
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by worldpeace
Don't worry! he will in fact probably get banned. And don't worry it didn't scare me, im much older than 8 years old.
Sounds more like the kangaroo was the eight-year old one
I can't understand why WW would allow some words like killing and slicing and whatnot. They don't allow play-fighting so there's no reason for these words to be used except in the literal way, which would most definitely get some people banned.
*sigh* Ganz still has a bit of work to do.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2012, 10:24 AM   #9
peasants

doggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guide

That's really rude. What joy did he get out of that?
doggierocks is offline Female
Old 09-29-2012, 10:28 AM   #10
Gifted

nata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truth
nata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truth

Oh my... it's sad to see how many people on WW are still so immature.
A lot of this can be blamed on Ganz though. They allow things like "kills" and "slices neck", but not regular old words like "bear" and "belt"?

I hope this person got banned permanently - they are really the ones who deserve it. Sorry this happened to you!
nata8866 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
think outside the [box], vanilla chai♥