Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2008, 09:05 AM   #11
annielewiscindy
Webkinz :)
Annielewis is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Serious Trading Room Concern/Problem

Wow, this all sounds a little scarey. I have not been able to get into the trading rooms yet, and it sounds like I will wait awhile. Unfortunatly there is always people out there that is going to take advantage of our young people...shame on you if you are one of them. There needs to be some kind of trading rules put in place. Or just take the trading room away. It is so unfair for people to be trading balloons for rare items, that is just not right. They should have something in place for more fair trade practices.
:pig:
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2008, 09:39 AM   #12
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

All you have mentioned is down right scary. To think you can't control the items traded like that. I wish Ganz had spent more time fixing glitches than trying to open new stuff that encourages bad behavior and losses. It is never ever right to take advantage of someone for one's own personal gain. What goes around does eventually come around and it never feels good to be on the losers end. Choose to do the right thing every time and trade fairly no matter who is watching and where you are..do that because its right...that makes you an honest, upstanding person.
Tula is offline Female
Old 05-25-2008, 09:50 AM   #13
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by 4evergymnast
I traded a candy cane for the Cinderella superbed! You could really tell it was a little kid. They kept trying to make the trade they tryed at least 8 times. Finally it just traded with me I didn't even push anything. I felt bad but I really wanted the bed
View Post Originally Posted by charming33
i traded an welcome ballon for medival curtains, a magic carpet, and a trophy HA i could tell it was a little little kid
Behavior like that can definitely jeopardize your possibility of ever becoming gifted on WI.

Last edited by smitchell; 05-25-2008 at 10:13 AM..
smitchell is offline Female
Old 05-25-2008, 10:13 AM   #14
Who is
Gifted

pbandj is just really nicepbandj is just really nice

Reading through these posts makes me wonder a few things.... first off, kids don't value things the way adults do... and is that bad? They are in the trading room to have fun- not to be all worried about the value of virtual items. Furthermore in the real world people get scammed every day- it is a fact of life that when someone can get taken advantage of it will happen, but come on this is virtual stuff, whats next KINZ Court? Will webkinz be suing webkinz over bad trades and hire lawyers in the kinzville courthouse?

Also maybe these kids trading rares and exclusives have more than one of these items, or just DON'T care about them as much as other people do! Hey their parents might be gazillionaires and they have a real golf cart in their real life!

I have not been in the trading rooms yet, but when I get a chance it is more of curiosity then to score big ticket items. But to call people on WI names because they happened to take "advantage" of someone on WW, well its just a game. Its not real life! If they don't feel guilty about it, being mean to them won't change them. Lets try to be nice and not let virtual items incite name calling! Peace
Old 05-25-2008, 10:41 AM   #15
Gift Guru

Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!

i traded an welcome ballon for medival curtains, a magic carpet, and a trophy HA i could tell it was a little little kid
WOW congrats to you for tricking some unknowing little kid

I hope they were little enough not to really care. This is the exact reason my kids are not allowed to go in there.

I have heard many times about people getting the bait and switch done to them. Somehow the other person is able to replace ALL three items at once with junk, be very cautious.

The words completely safe on the newspaper are just not true.

Last edited by Disneymum; 05-25-2008 at 10:43 AM..
Disneymum is offline Female
Old 05-25-2008, 11:39 AM   #16
Webkinz :)

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by a72b75c77
All items on the board when you both accept the trade are traded. It doesn't recognize the sad and happy faces. The sad and happy faces are only there to help you communicate.

THANK YOU! I did not know that. I guess that is how I got the extra rare item by mistake.
Old 05-25-2008, 11:45 AM   #17
Gift Guru

zhava is on a distinguished road

It is very bad, I have been in the trading room more for curiosity, I much prefer trading here. I tried at first to trade a food item (pretty safe I thought) and the other person put up, now remember I had the food up first, a blue and yellow grandfather clock, tea cart and a psi. I was logged out before anything could happen and I would have loved to trade for those but I would never steal them. I have made sure to tell my daughter not to trade because we can never get those items back.
Old 05-25-2008, 12:40 PM   #18
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by 4evergymnast
I traded a candy cane for the Cinderella superbed! You could really tell it was a little kid. They kept trying to make the trade they tryed at least 8 times. Finally it just traded with me I didn't even push anything. I felt bad but I really wanted the bed

What you both did is despicable. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
mom2tc is offline Female
Closed