Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2012, 11:35 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

l3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talent

Default Re: "Rich people"

this actually hasn't happened to me in awhile.
i don't think it's a big deal. if people wanna be judgmental then they can judge all they want, we really can't do anything about it. just less friends for them.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2012, 09:32 AM   #12
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I agree with you. Sometimes I take off my wacky, plumpy, charm tiara, etc because I keep getting asked if it's for trade. Anyways your right who cares who's wearing what? We have the free right to wear what we want. What if we want our webkinz to have no clothes at all? Who cares.
And some people are mean that do wear priceless etc
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 06-23-2012, 12:10 PM   #13
☆Qweety☆

qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Catlover200710
I completely agree.
I hate stereotypes!

Yeah, I'm usually my lab. I do own "priceless" clothing. But I'm a Christian and I believe I need to be nice to people.
Same here!

These things just have to stop.
qweety is offline Female
Old 06-25-2012, 12:31 PM   #14

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

I SO agree, I like to wear purple slippers sometimes, not because of how rare they might be but because they're really cool. What would I be considered when I wear a free click-to-win dress with them? That's no different than Wacky or WShop jeans with them. Clothes are clothes and people are people.
HollyDaze is offline Female
Old 06-25-2012, 12:48 PM   #15

mitfy has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by HollyDaze
I SO agree, I like to wear purple slippers sometimes, not because of how rare they might be but because they're really cool. What would I be considered when I wear a free click-to-win dress with them? That's no different than Wacky or WShop jeans with them. Clothes are clothes and people are people.
I know!

I wear Slips (Nafaria Purple Slippers), Some purple dress from Persephone's Outlet, and The Black and purple Witch hat (Halloween Hat). I wear them on my black cat because I LOVE halloween. That's it. I don't wear it because others don't. I just like it. I have never noticed Bullying, but I have noticed all the stuck-up Black lab groups in the trading rooms all wearing shuts and wacky jeans. It's annoying. They think they're awesome because they are black and have shuts. So what?

View Post Originally Posted by l3lueberry
this actually hasn't happened to me in awhile.
i don't think it's a big deal. if people wanna be judgmental then they can judge all they want, we really can't do anything about it. just less friends for them.
True also. I don't get why people don't see that if they bully, what the consequences are.
mitfy is offline Female
Old 06-25-2012, 01:11 PM   #16

pieisawesome defies all odds
pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

I agree with you.
Sometimes, I wear priceless for Autism Awareness and Breast Cancer and that stuff and then people say I'm mean because my Pink Poodle is walking around with Plumpy's Glasses, Nafaria's Slippers, and a nice pink dress.
pieisawesome is offline Female
Old 06-25-2012, 10:21 PM   #17
Luke Bryan <3

kinzlover224 has disabled reputation

Exactly. I wear kinzstyle, and sorry to the haters who think we're rude, but they just need to know the truth, you know? Plus, I'm insanely random and talk in all caps, so I'm teased for other reasons. xD
kinzlover224 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2012, 11:41 PM   #18
kthxbai
worldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socks

But you so nice (:
worldpeace is offline Female
Closed

Tags
googles always prevail, holly(: