Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 03:11 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

Default To report or not to report that is my question?

I thought that after Ganz added the feature in the clubhouse that if you mouse over the items for trade and it shows you what they are that a lot of the "scammers" would lay off. Boy was I wrong. Normally, I just exit the trade when I know someone is lying but recently I got feed up. It seems like the longer you just sit by and allow these "scammers" to continue their behavior it just gets worse. I reported someone who kept insisting that an item was something that is wasn't and I got this letter. I started to second guess my decission to report them. I thought that when you reported someone that Ganz reviewed the trade and what the traders had said. Now I am not sure I was understanding the whole reporting system. I guess I was hoping that Ganz would start to weed out those who are tainting the fun of trading. Was I wrong to report them?
Attached Images
File Type: jpgLetter.jpg (20.7 KB, 24 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 04:36 PM   #2

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

Default Re: To report or not to report that is my question?

I agree! I get so annoyed that when you report someone for legit reasons they send you a kpost like you're the one whose done something wrong. I don't know how many times I've ignored scammers and watched their conversations trying to scam others because I don't want to get a rude letter from them! I've sat by watching inappropriate conversations that shouldn't be taking place. I use to feel that it was my place as an adult to report these offenders so as to help keep our children in a safe, clean trading enviroment but Gantz obviously doesn't take this as seriously as we parents do. There are still rare instances where I will report but for the most part I just sit back and watch and hope that no one falls for their scam or there aren't too many young ones in the room when conversations get out of control. And yes I feel bad but there really is nothing you can do when Gants won't review the transactions that took place.
Doggyfan is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 06:15 PM   #3

aurora669 is a jewel in the roughaurora669 is a jewel in the rough

I reported someone that told me 2 pieces of food were super beds and i got one of those letters too.
aurora669 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 06:29 PM   #4
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

That happened to me too. I reported some guy who was calling me a "beach" and i think you get what he was trying to say... (it was just because i said i didn't want his items because he only had W-Shop) and then i got one of those letters.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:31 PM   #5
hip my hair back and
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

i think you made a good choice in reporting that person. even if ganz didnt agree (clearly they didnt do enough research/investigation), you made a good choice and i support that
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 08:55 PM   #6

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

Thank you all I truly appreciate your feedback. I guess time will tell how involved Ganz wants to be in monitoring their website.
Closed