Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2010, 04:26 AM   #21
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Picky, Picky?

I can't remember - it's been quite a while since I was in the Trading Room, a few months at least.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2010, 10:04 AM   #22
Webkinz :)

Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!

I ended up practically giving away my deer ears. I thought it was pointless - couldn't wear them into a trading room without that being the only thing people wanted. Sometimes it isn't fun - but I really like taking my extra exclusives into the regular kc and trading with the kids for wshop or food. It is cute. Sometimes I will also friend one for a day if they have add and send them something special. Someone did this to my daughter and she is thrilled. This stranger sends her some cute thing once a month. Very sweet.
Yeshualovesme is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 10:52 AM   #23
ooHoo I'm Finally
Gifted

spendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to all

I agree with sticking to regular (not KC Plus) if you are looking for basic exclusive items, super beds, PSI or rare. If you are looking for long retired, estore or POTM go to KC Plus.
I feel I can't wear my retired clothing or that is all people ask for too! It took me a long time to get and it is sad I can't even wear it in "public" without being asked 50 different times.
I often look for cute PSI or vehicles I do not have in KC Plus. It seems there is always a gang of black labs or retired, rare pets on the side making fun of people who are "poor"
spendergast5 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2010, 03:46 PM   #24
Webkinz :)

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

I don't usually wear my best outfits because then I am harassed to trade an item I am wearing. When I put up items to trade I usually put up a variety (clothes, psi and a rare). I always put my stuff up right away and it drives me crazy when the other person just waits to see what I have. If the other person doesn't have things of equal value I change what I have up to match theirs. I don't mind if the other person doesn't have "great" items unless that is that they want my things for theirs because they are "so poor". I also just enjoy the fun of trading!
Old 01-29-2010, 01:45 PM   #25
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

I agree. Everyone totally overvalues these days. I've seen pets decked out in retired clothes wanting plumpy and wacky for their shutter shades. I try to tell folks they are only worth a new pet item [which is true] and they think I'm lying and report me. What REALLY annoys me is those "lines" of pets wearing all retired clothing. Orange army, plumpy, wacky, shutters, elf shoes, etc. Normally it is all labs. I try to invite one to trade, and they never accept my request. I say, if you don't want to trade, and just talk, go somewhere else, NOT the TR.
wowewe is offline Female
Old 01-29-2010, 06:34 PM   #26
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Misagirl12
For me, it's been getting harder and harder to make a good trade. But lately especially, I went through about 20 people who wanted nothing but super rare retired items (bunny ears, WZ jeans, blue dragster) or hard to get items (usually charm items, especially the tree).

I even walked into a room of about six webkinz that all had on matching outfits of wacky zingoz jeans, bunny ears and orange army shirts and completely ignored me! I certainly don't have many good retired items, but I still like trading! I like to take the time to get good items for my rooms or just items that I like but don't want to buy codes to get. It's a little annoying when the only things other people ar interested in are items that I either don't have or do and am just not willing to trade for. I understand how it's nice to show that you have a rare or retired item, but to ingore people who don't have the same things items as you is a bit cruel!

So, when was the last time you had a good trade?
I agree with you. It annoys me when people cast you out just because your not wearing priceless clothing items. I personally don't think the priceless clothes aren't so great, but only because of their value. I only wear my favorite outfit, not just my priceless. People believe that if they wear priceless, they are wise and know the value of everything. These people sometime don't even know the value themselves! But just because they wear rare clothes, people think of them as Cool, Smart, and in control. Don't be fooled, these are just normal Webkinz players who worked their way from the bottom.

It's true, getting your favorite items takes a long time. It took me several months to get my Deer Ears, White Bunny Ears, Shutter Shades, Wacky Jeans and other favorite clothing items. Lots of people give up because they can never get something they want. Don't give up, you will get some good deals occasionally, like I did. It takes lots of work, but eventually you will have all your favorite items that you can show off to your friends, and enjoy.

and to answer your question, I get good deals daily. I guess i'm just lucky!

Hope this helps you!
DIBS is offline Male
Closed