Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2013, 08:07 PM   #11
Truly Gifted :)
Gifted

mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness
mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: People Using Bad Language And Still Sticking Around

well guess what I was in a party the other day a kinzchat plus party and the red letters were there. so I am guessing they have added the red letters back again.
mattyboo1 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2013, 10:25 PM   #12
Will be back soon!
Gifted

usaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicness
usaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by mattyboo1
well guess what I was in a party the other day a kinzchat plus party and the red letters were there. so I am guessing they have added the red letters back again.
While it would be nice, Ganz has not brought back the Red-letter system. I am in KC+ almost every day and the red letter system only makes a reappearance when someone in the room has continuously gone against the rules. It is sort of like a glitch.
I do wish they would bring it back though, it would definitley get rid of our problems. ):
usaelite is offline Female
Old 03-25-2013, 11:44 AM   #13
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•
Webkinz :)

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

It'd be nice if they brought the red-letter system back. But they're probably figuring out what to make next or what to make Deluxe instead of seeing/hearing what we want. I hope the system comes back, because if it did come back they wouldn't have as many complaints as they do now. Don't they not want that? Hmm doesn't seem they don't want it back. Which is very sad.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 03-25-2013, 07:01 PM   #14
Banned
Halo4 will become famous soon enough

Meh. The trolls are fun to hang around with but yea I'm not setting a good example. I'll just stop talking.
Halo4 is offline Male
Old 03-26-2013, 11:35 PM   #15

Katemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the way

I have been on Webkinz for 6 years and the difference in what's said in the clubhouse/park now vs. a few years ago is really shocking. People are getting away with a lot more and it's not a child-friendly environment anymore. I'm not just talking about bullying. While looking for garbage once in the park I witnessed a long conversation where an adult was obviously trying to get a child's phone number and asking very, very inappropriate personal questions. I could tell it wasn't 2 children talking - it was some adult trying to get a naïve kid's info. I reported the adult and tried to interrupt the conversation and say it was inappropriate several times. I don't understand how members can get away with this sort of thing but other people are getting warned/banned for not spelling words correctly...
Katemi is offline Female
Old 03-28-2013, 10:24 AM   #16
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Katemi
I have been on Webkinz for 6 years and the difference in what's said in the clubhouse/park now vs. a few years ago is really shocking. People are getting away with a lot more and it's not a child-friendly environment anymore. I'm not just talking about bullying. While looking for garbage once in the park I witnessed a long conversation where an adult was obviously trying to get a child's phone number and asking very, very inappropriate personal questions. I could tell it wasn't 2 children talking - it was some adult trying to get a naïve kid's info. I reported the adult and tried to interrupt the conversation and say it was inappropriate several times. I don't understand how members can get away with this sort of thing but other people are getting warned/banned for not spelling words correctly...

How can you be 100% certain it was an adult? Was it the way they were talking? I'm not saying you're wrong or assuming anything wrong. I know there are adults on webkinz (me being one of them) but there are teenagers who can sound like adults because their vocabulary is advanced. It could have been two friends who were trying to exchange phone numbers.

I do agree though. I've seen some horrible language and I know bans can be delayed but I have seen people use bad language and are there for hours. They disappear (probably cause they were banned), then they switch over to a new account and are like "I was banned LOL" and they continue with their bad language.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 03-30-2013, 08:10 PM   #17
arrior
BlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a million
BlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a million

View Post Originally Posted by mattyboo1

There is a possibility that they only use the red-lettered system for parties and such because today i was in the clubhouse and it was the same language .
BlueBeauty is offline Female
Old 04-02-2013, 10:34 PM   #18

Katemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
How can you be 100% certain it was an adult? Was it the way they were talking? I'm not saying you're wrong or assuming anything wrong. I know there are adults on webkinz (me being one of them) but there are teenagers who can sound like adults because their vocabulary is advanced. It could have been two friends who were trying to exchange phone numbers.

I do agree though. I've seen some horrible language and I know bans can be delayed but I have seen people use bad language and are there for hours. They disappear (probably cause they were banned), then they switch over to a new account and are like "I was banned LOL" and they continue with their bad language.
Unfortunately, I am 100% sure it was not a teen with advanced vocabulary. This was definitely not 2 friends looking to exchange phone numbers. I won't even go into what was being discussed but it was very apparent that it was a kid and a creepy adult who should have been banned 100 times over. It's pretty sad since Ganz used to be pretty vigilant about banning people for the RIGHT reasons... now it just seems pretty random.
Katemi is offline Female
Old 04-03-2013, 08:46 AM   #19
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Unfortunately, I am 100% sure it was not a teen with advanced vocabulary. This was definitely not 2 friends looking to exchange phone numbers. I won't even go into what was being discussed but it was very apparent that it was a kid and a creepy adult who should have been banned 100 times over. It's pretty sad since Ganz used to be pretty vigilant about banning people for the RIGHT reasons... now it just seems pretty random.
That's pretty sad.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 04-03-2013, 03:45 PM   #20
Gifted

powerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all things
powerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all things

Today i was banned for no reason in the clubhouse. But I was not even in the clubhouse today! I know they just banned me today because i am banned until April 10th at 11:35. And they usually ban for a week. I was at school off of webkinz at 11:35 today!!! The last time i was in the clubhouse was yesterday April 2nd at 7:30 pm when i was doing the parade at the park. And I was just saying "Go blue!" I think I got some warnings, but I am sure I didn't get a "You have been banned" message. MEANWHILE there are rude and mean people walking around the clubhouse scamming others and cursing. And Ganz is just ignoring it! This senseless banning needs to STOP!!
powerpokmon is offline Male
Closed