Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2012, 10:18 AM   #11
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Default Re: New Scam In Trading Room?

It's no different than adding someone to your friend list. Someone having your user ID is no big deal, just use a secure password. No one can hack your account from your user ID.

But it's too risky to be doing unless you know the other person because chances are either person A will trade their good stuff and person B will never send the points. Or person B will send the points first and person A will never send the stuff.

If you are going to trade in the trading room, make sure it's tradeable items you can exchange right there only. Sadly you just can't trust everyone. On WKN they trade estore points a lot and as long as you are trading with an established trader it's fine. I still recommend trading in the trading room though because even on there where it's posted for everyone to see people get ripped off quite a bit.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2012, 10:51 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

takersmells is a glorious beacon of lighttakersmells is a glorious beacon of lighttakersmells is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Hawaii1
Actually it's not a scam, you can send e-store points from one WW acount to another if you just have their username, this is how i was able to afford my sapphire spaniel
You're confusing the label of "scam" with what is "possible." Is it possible to send estore points from one WW account to another? Yes. But is it likely/realistic that a complete and total stranger in the trading room will send you estore points at a future point in time if you go through with the probably unfair trade right then and there? No.

It's the same principle as if someone says "trade me your pet item for my apple and I will send you the panda slide." Is it possible for the person to send the panda slide after the trade takes place? Yes. Is it likely/realistic? Absolutely not.
takersmells is offline Male
Old 11-04-2012, 03:10 PM   #13
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I haven't seen it but since I'm about to go into the trading room I might. Your not allowed to get estore points unless someone gifts em to your account. It most sounds like a scam to me
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 11-07-2012, 08:15 AM   #14
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

You can't trade estore points. They are trying to scam someone. I've seen it sometimes. I don't trade anymore but I did try recently and I do see scams. Sometimes I try to help out to let someone know they shouldn't do that they will get scammed.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 11-11-2012, 10:56 AM   #15
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is an unparalleled talent
gma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by takersmells
You're confusing the label of "scam" with what is "possible." Is it possible to send estore points from one WW account to another? Yes. But is it likely/realistic that a complete and total stranger in the trading room will send you estore points at a future point in time if you go through with the probably unfair trade right then and there? No.

It's the same principle as if someone says "trade me your pet item for my apple and I will send you the panda slide." Is it possible for the person to send the panda slide after the trade takes place? Yes. Is it likely/realistic? Absolutely not.

Well said. Thank you.
gma2r is offline Female
Old 11-25-2012, 07:33 PM   #16
w id redpaperperson

lollipoplover is a glorious beacon of lightlollipoplover is a glorious beacon of lightlollipoplover is a glorious beacon of light

i think i know why they do this.it is very clever

1.trade a REALLY good item for "estore points" and get hacked

2.call ganz and give the "hackers" info (like pet, pet name, first 3 letters or they may friend you to find out your user name)

3. the "hacker's" account gets banned

so they do it so you are sad.very, very bad.it is always good to be cautious
lollipoplover is offline Female
Old 11-29-2012, 08:54 PM   #17
❾¾

Gizzy321123 is an unparalleled talent
Gizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talent

You don't need their password, but in most cases it is a scam.
Gizzy321123 is offline Female
Closed