Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2010, 10:11 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
 
ra1727's Avatar
ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

Default are the new clothing items going to be cool?

just wondering if anyone saw a lot of people wearing the new kinzville key items. i like to kep up with trends, and i so need a new outfit. i guess gold dress isn't in anymore
ra1727 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2010, 11:20 PM   #2
Luv4Lollipops
Guest

Default Re: are the new clothing items going to be cool?

Oh gosh I better give some nice advice, if you're trying for being cool in the Clubhouse, don't end up like me...... Lost all my friends..... Hurt people I didn't mean to.... When I was labeled as 'cool' drama got bigger, and people in my group told me it was ok to act like a snob to everyone. They turned me into a real witch. It's impossible to avoid these kind of people when labeled as 'popular' or 'cool'. It's just a game too, I know numerous people who have cried over not having 'cool' clothing. You might get popular, but you might just drop to the bottom like I did after all that drama. Wear what you want, girl! That's what I do! Sure I might wear Wacky jeans, or White ears, but that doesn't mean I'm trying to be cool! I now resort to stopping people from making bad choices like I did before it's too late. I mean It's ok to hang out with Black labs and all that, just overly snobby ones usually want to turn you into one of them! Show your colors! Don't be what others want, be you. Sorry for the overly dramatic long paragraph of rant-advice. LOL well, I don't know if they would be considered cool.
Old 12-08-2010, 11:29 PM   #3
bE hApPy
Gift Guru
 
softbop's Avatar
softbop defies all odds
softbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all odds

Default Re: are the new clothing items going to be cool?

I am not sure. They are definitely more of the "hard to get" clothing pieces. You will just have to wait and see (Although I heard they aren't going to be tradeable).
softbop is offline
Old 12-09-2010, 07:23 AM   #4
Webkinz :)
 
ra1727's Avatar
ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

Default Re: are the new clothing items going to be cool?

View Post Originally Posted by softbop
I am not sure. They are definitely more of the "hard to get" clothing pieces. You will just have to wait and see (Although I heard they aren't going to be tradeable).
yeah,l they aren't tradeable

View Post Originally Posted by Luv4Lollipops
Oh gosh I better give some nice advice, if you're trying for being cool in the Clubhouse, don't end up like me...... Lost all my friends..... Hurt people I didn't mean to.... When I was labeled as 'cool' drama got bigger, and people in my group told me it was ok to act like a snob to everyone. They turned me into a real witch. It's impossible to avoid these kind of people when labeled as 'popular' or 'cool'. It's just a game too, I know numerous people who have cried over not having 'cool' clothing. You might get popular, but you might just drop to the bottom like I did after all that drama. Wear what you want, girl! That's what I do! Sure I might wear Wacky jeans, or White ears, but that doesn't mean I'm trying to be cool! I now resort to stopping people from making bad choices like I did before it's too late. I mean It's ok to hang out with Black labs and all that, just overly snobby ones usually want to turn you into one of them! Show your colors! Don't be what others want, be you. Sorry for the overly dramatic long paragraph of rant-advice. LOL well, I don't know if they would be considered cool.
i didn't mean like mean cool! if my friends are doing something mean, i would leave right away!
ra1727 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2010, 03:25 PM   #5
Gifted
 
poobears's Avatar
poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Default Re: are the new clothing items going to be cool?

I don't know I saw more Mrs claus outfits in the clubhouse yesterday then anything else. It was crazy, might just be outlet clothing but it sure looks popular even in the gold rooms. Unfortunately some are trying to pass it off as rare clothing to those that didn't know it was for sale at the outlet. UGH


Also it seems like shutter shades, torn jeans and the purple slippers are all the rage now.
poobears is offline
Old 12-09-2010, 08:05 PM   #6
 
AwesomeDude's Avatar
AwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forum
AwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forum

Default Re: are the new clothing items going to be cool?

my pet just wears estore Too Cool hat and jeans, phenix (spelling) runners, dark shades, and a black tee shirt. i get a lot of complements.

Last edited by AwesomeDude; 12-09-2010 at 08:10 PM..
AwesomeDude is offline Male
Old 12-09-2010, 08:09 PM   #7
Webkinz :)
 
tditdatdm's Avatar
tditdatdm is a jewel in the roughtditdatdm is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: are the new clothing items going to be cool?

answer-no
reason-they are not tradeable
tditdatdm is offline Female
Old 12-09-2010, 09:29 PM   #8
Webkinz :)
 
ra1727's Avatar
ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

Default Re: are the new clothing items going to be cool?

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
I don't know I saw more Mrs claus outfits in the clubhouse yesterday then anything else. It was crazy, might just be outlet clothing but it sure looks popular even in the gold rooms. Unfortunately some are trying to pass it off as rare clothing to those that didn't know it was for sale at the outlet. UGH


Also it seems like shutter shades, torn jeans and the purple slippers are all the rage now.
outlet clothes? really? hmm. ok!

View Post Originally Posted by tditdatdm
answer-no
reason-they are not tradeable
i think they will be more popular since you can't get them unless you complete the tasks. like elite items lol

Last edited by ra1727; 12-09-2010 at 09:29 PM..
ra1727 is offline Female
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:20 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts