Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2012, 08:02 PM   #1
CosmicThunder
Webkinz :)

RandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonder

Default The need to "Police" members in KC+

Okay I know there are set rules, you click agree to terms before you enter the clubhouse. Everyone who is a frequent KC+ goer should know the rules and follow them the best they can.

Yes, every now and then some users break rules consciously or not. Mistakes can happen.

Now to the main point before I start going on about the rules and what not. I have one friend who has been having a hard time, he hasn't been the greatest or feeling the greatest. I have another friend who is always there for him. So earlier he had to tell some bad news about something he's dealing with. (Wasn't clubhouse breaking rules, don't worry) It was pretty sad to hear what he had to say. So she went over to him and said "Sad face, no that can't be true, hugs (over and over)" These 2 girls come over and one says. "RULE BREAKER RULE BREAKER!" The other said "That's against the rules!" They were inferring something that wasn't. They were best friends.

Yes I can see why they might say that because she said hugs. And in the rules under relationships it said no hugs ect.) But this wasn't part of that. It was just a friend hugging another. So they stay there and watch our conversations...

I think its fine if you want to remind someone not to break a rule, but to stay there and watch them like a police officer is not your job. Its the mods job. They will ban if they think its appropriate to do so (Usually)

What I am trying to say is, if you see someone breaking a rule, remind them nicely (If you think they are breaking a rule) Don't sit there and watch them the entire time. That bothers me.
RandomyesIam is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2012, 11:23 PM   #2

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

Default Re: The need to "Police" members in KC+

I so agree omg
What's so wrong with hugging and friendship?

~~
I know every detail of this story because I was also in the room when it happened
snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2012, 05:12 AM   #3
CosmicThunder

RandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by snowcrystal311
I so agree omg
What's so wrong with hugging and friendship?

~~
I know every detail of this story because I was also in the room when it happened

Lol well at least u know the entire thing.
RandomyesIam is offline Male
Old 10-31-2012, 09:56 AM   #4
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.
Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.

That's soo annoying. and extremely rude.
When you think about, it was also extremely immature of those 2 girls. They could've been younger kids who think they're in charge (which they're not).
But I honestly don't see why hugging is against the rules. I guess it could be a relationship 'move', but I hug my friends all the time on WW.
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2012, 09:58 AM   #5
Because RF's nachos
Banned
SunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guide

You have a bunch of immature kids looking on, anything can happen. Don't even let it bother you, I'm sure there is some kind of report button you can use.
SunFlash is offline Male
Old 11-01-2012, 05:13 PM   #6
Truly Gifted :)
Gifted

mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness
mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by RandomyesIam
Okay I know there are set rules, you click agree to terms before you enter the clubhouse. Everyone who is a frequent KC+ goer should know the rules and follow them the best they can.

Yes, every now and then some users break rules consciously or not. Mistakes can happen.

Now to the main point before I start going on about the rules and what not. I have one friend who has been having a hard time, he hasn't been the greatest or feeling the greatest. I have another friend who is always there for him. So earlier he had to tell some bad news about something he's dealing with. (Wasn't clubhouse breaking rules, don't worry) It was pretty sad to hear what he had to say. So she went over to him and said "Sad face, no that can't be true, hugs (over and over)" These 2 girls come over and one says. "RULE BREAKER RULE BREAKER!" The other said "That's against the rules!" They were inferring something that wasn't. They were best friends.

Yes I can see why they might say that because she said hugs. And in the rules under relationships it said no hugs ect.) But this wasn't part of that. It was just a friend hugging another. So they stay there and watch our conversations...

I think its fine if you want to remind someone not to break a rule, but to stay there and watch them like a police officer is not your job. Its the mods job. They will ban if they think its appropriate to do so (Usually)

What I am trying to say is, if you see someone breaking a rule, remind them nicely (If you think they are breaking a rule) Don't sit there and watch them the entire time. That bothers me.
i saw another thread where somebody got banned for a month and they did not say a single word ganz is too strict sometimes
mattyboo1 is offline Male
Old 11-06-2012, 02:46 PM   #7
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I agree. And if a pet(s) is watching someone's conversation kinda of stalkerish cause your sitting there watching it, then chip in and interrupt the conversation. They could have waited but that's just me :3.
People these days don't usually nicely remind people to follow the rules
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 11-07-2012, 08:10 AM   #8
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

That's just plain rude. It's not their job as you said. I would have moved to a different room if you could. I see lots of friends hugging each other. They go up to one another and say "hugs". No big deal.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Closed