Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2009, 04:54 PM   #1
Luv Twilight
Webkinz :)

BellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond repute

Default "May I see your best item"?

Does it really bug anybody else when you enter a trade with someone and before they even say "Hello" or "Hi" or "hey there", they say "May I see your best item"? It drives me beyond endurance some days, and here's why:

1) Hey, be friendly first. People trade more often with people they think are nice and friendly, not impatient rude scammers!
2) Maybe the best item somebody has isn't ever going to be for trade and they don't want fifty people reading the conversation and besieging them with begging afterwards. (I get really tired of turning down (usually pathetic) offers for my Ghostly Urn, so now when people say "Do you have ghost vase" I say "Sorry, I already trade it" and then they leave the subject alone.)
3) If you're going to ask for "best items", have some "best items" to offer for them! Nobody wants to show a purple lava, reindeer antlers, and WZ jeans and have the person who demanded to see the "best items" put a W Shop shirt, Fried Foofaraw, and robot clock on the trading table.
4) Maybe the "best item" is at home, and it's a giant hassle to befriend someone, go home, fetch the item after a frantic search, go back to the clubhouse, find the person, and manage to get back into the room, only to find that person has entered a really long, drawn-out trade with somebody else. Hey, thanks for wasting my time!
5) What's even more irksome is when you say, "Sorry, my best stuff is in my room", they demand "Go get it and return". Yes, because we're all going to follow the rude demand of somebody who can't be bothered with basic courtesy?
6) Hey, sometimes the best trades aren't for "best items"! I was personally thrilled when I managed to acquire a piece of Kinz style I needed to complete an outfit, and it involved nothing anywhere near priceless being traded!

Thanks for letting me vent, I get so bugged sometimes by WW trading room behavior!
BellaSwan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2009, 05:14 PM   #2

kinz kid 8.2 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: "May I see your best item"?

This is areally great Topic!! Rep Points!

I totally agree. It really gets on my nerves when someone invites me to trade, then just starts demanding stuff. First i say hi, then answer a question, or ask one. There are a lot of nice people out in the club house, but some can be pretty impatiet, or even a little mean. THX again for making this thread!

K K 8.2

P.S. WooHoo! My first first post!!
Old 03-28-2009, 05:19 PM   #3
twinkler4444

DukeDakota is a name known to allDukeDakota is a name known to allDukeDakota is a name known to all

Yeah- I SO agree! You are totally right. People should think of courtesy before what they get. I think a lot of people should read this because it is important.
DukeDakota is offline Female
Old 03-28-2009, 05:42 PM   #4
(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪

MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence
MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence

I agree. I never do that. Besides, their best item could be a coupon . . .
You should only do that unless someone actually wants to give you your their best item! That happened to me today.
MissSparkle is offline Female
Old 03-28-2009, 06:00 PM   #5
owee! Finally I'm a
Banned
♥Julia♥ is a name known to all♥Julia♥ is a name known to all♥Julia♥ is a name known to all

I totally agree with #4!! Like sometimes you'r waiting to trade with someone, and you wat liike an hour! (I'm not even kidding). It's so annoying!
♥Julia♥ is offline Female
Old 03-28-2009, 06:03 PM   #6
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by BellaSwan
Does it really bug anybody else when you enter a trade with someone and before they even say "Hello" or "Hi" or "hey there", they say "May I see your best item"? It drives me beyond endurance some days, and here's why:

1) Hey, be friendly first. People trade more often with people they think are nice and friendly, not impatient rude scammers!
2) Maybe the best item somebody has isn't ever going to be for trade and they don't want fifty people reading the conversation and besieging them with begging afterwards. (I get really tired of turning down (usually pathetic) offers for my Ghostly Urn, so now when people say "Do you have ghost vase" I say "Sorry, I already trade it" and then they leave the subject alone.)
3) If you're going to ask for "best items", have some "best items" to offer for them! Nobody wants to show a purple lava, reindeer antlers, and WZ jeans and have the person who demanded to see the "best items" put a W Shop shirt, Fried Foofaraw, and robot clock on the trading table.
4) Maybe the "best item" is at home, and it's a giant hassle to befriend someone, go home, fetch the item after a frantic search, go back to the clubhouse, find the person, and manage to get back into the room, only to find that person has entered a really long, drawn-out trade with somebody else. Hey, thanks for wasting my time!
5) What's even more irksome is when you say, "Sorry, my best stuff is in my room", they demand "Go get it and return". Yes, because we're all going to follow the rude demand of somebody who can't be bothered with basic courtesy?
6) Hey, sometimes the best trades aren't for "best items"! I was personally thrilled when I managed to acquire a piece of Kinz style I needed to complete an outfit, and it involved nothing anywhere near priceless being traded!

Thanks for letting me vent, I get so bugged sometimes by WW trading room behavior!
Ugh!! I know!! I was in the trading room, wearing my bunny ears, and then a bulldog comes up to me and invites me to trade. First thing he said was "Ears" I said "Sorry Not for trade" he said "show me your best item" And I put up like everything I had and he said no to all of them. Not to brag or anything like that, but i think I have pretty good items. I think that what people doing nowadays are quite rude. People like that ruin the fun in the clubhouse for everybody I hope this stops, and then everybody can go back to having a good time in the clubhouse
Old 03-29-2009, 01:14 AM   #7
Excited to be a
Banned
TrinityTulip is a glorious beacon of lightTrinityTulip is a glorious beacon of lightTrinityTulip is a glorious beacon of light

Yes! Drives me nuts! I always put up good stuff like retired or a pet of the month item. Then I get a Wagon or something. It's like "where the heck is your best item".

~*~*~* Oh this was my 100th post! *~*~*~
TrinityTulip is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 02:30 PM   #8
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

People are so child-like,and what irks me is that most of them are adults

Last edited by sweetnspicy; 03-29-2009 at 02:32 PM..
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 02:53 PM   #9
ebkinz is FUN!
Gifted

mbug will become famous soon enough

You know I don't use the trading rooms anymore, I got scammed twice and that was enough for me. I'm afraid to put up really good stuff now because I don't want to lose them.
mbug is offline Female
Old 03-29-2009, 07:29 PM   #10

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

Oh that's a big pet peeve of mine too! My response is usually "my best item depends on what your best item is". It takes alot of patience to go into the trading rooms, smile.
Doggyfan is offline Female
Closed