Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 02:12 PM   #1
Gift Guru

PilotGirl is a WI addict!
PilotGirl is a WI addict!PilotGirl is a WI addict!PilotGirl is a WI addict!PilotGirl is a WI addict!PilotGirl is a WI addict!PilotGirl is a WI addict!PilotGirl is a WI addict!PilotGirl is a WI addict!PilotGirl is a WI addict!

Default Making young kids happy in the trading room

I am having so much fun in the trading room. I feel really good when I make a trade that I know made the other person happy too. I feel bad when I hear that some little kids are getting ripped off. It's easy to tell when you are trading with a little kid or a new or inexperienced Webkinz user.

I come here to WI to get some recipes for some cool-looking foods and whip up a bunch. When I go to the trading room to trade for good stuff for me (retireds, PSI's, superbeds, etc) I also make sure I have a stash of cool recipes, charm forest T-shirts and general W-shop stuff like games, clothes or outdoor stuff to trade with the kids who are just in the trading room to have fun.

I think we all can tell when we're trading with a little kid. Some of them just want food or W-shop stuff. I'm happy to trade a fairy T-shirt or a lamp or some Chimericamaki for an orange or a lollipop if it makes a little kid happy.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 02:25 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

rainbowrule is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Making young kids happy in the trading room

it is easy to trade with little kids cause they just want to have some fun and earn food or items they dont know how to get them themselves
rainbowrule is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 08:36 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is an unparalleled talent
gma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by PilotGirl
I am having so much fun in the trading room. I feel really good when I make a trade that I know made the other person happy too. I feel bad when I hear that some little kids are getting ripped off. It's easy to tell when you are trading with a little kid or a new or inexperienced Webkinz user.

I come here to WI to get some recipes for some cool-looking foods and whip up a bunch. When I go to the trading room to trade for good stuff for me (retireds, PSI's, superbeds, etc) I also make sure I have a stash of cool recipes, charm forest T-shirts and general W-shop stuff like games, clothes or outdoor stuff to trade with the kids who are just in the trading room to have fun.

I think we all can tell when we're trading with a little kid. Some of them just want food or W-shop stuff. I'm happy to trade a fairy T-shirt or a lamp or some Chimericamaki for an orange or a lollipop if it makes a little kid happy.
I agree with what you are saying.. I do much the same. Sometimes better. If I have a nice W shop item I will trade it for the foods and the cehap W Shop clothing some put up/ I know a little kc that way should I sell them but I have enough cash in that account that it is no problem. I have traded exclusives for W Shop items I like.

What I dislike are those who put up this stuff and demand a superbed. (and in some cases, reject one should I put it up either not knowing it is a superbed or being picky. I have to laugh).
gma2r is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 08:38 PM   #4
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I once went into a trading room, and I did not think to have food in my dock. The person put up some food, and boy, did I wish I had some recipes!
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 08:44 PM   #5
sharpshooter6

Trevorsmom is an unknown quantity at this point

I do the exact same thing. I always have something in my dock to trade for fun that pleases everyone.

Now some times I will go through all of my really cool recipe foods and they reject them all for their silly little orange. LOL I have to laugh. Starting out picky already! LOL

I really love the trading room and have aquired many items that I didn't have for items that I had loads of duplicates. I try to not get to picky and remember that it is just virtual items and all for fun.
Trevorsmom is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 10:16 PM   #6
~Jordan~

most of the little kids offer food or wshop items
Old 06-26-2008, 11:02 PM   #7

cbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truth
cbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truth

I try to always carry foods and little items for just this reason. I have learned that if somehow I run out of food for trading, I can enter the W Shop from the trade table and buy food. 95% of kids seem to love the chicken PSF so I can grab those and go instantly back to the table with something fun to toss up.
cbjhockey is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 01:26 AM   #8
sixie

I keep a batch of recipe foods in my dock, too, and find that the kiddies like punchy nutkins a lot. I usually just put my boys in my kitchen and set then free with the cooking stuff and they make me up a bundle of goodies LOL

Although, there was the time whenthe littlest was so excited about making tripops that he made 74 of them before I came around and looked over his shoulder
He was a lollypop factory that day.

He'd be really disappointed if some traders didn't want to trade food so, on his behalf, I have to say thank you to those of you who do. He isn't out to scam anyone out of their virtual treasures, he's FIVE! I tried to trade him a crystal garden and a lollypoop tree for his outdoor area tonight and he kept saying "Just give me the hamburger!" and rejecting my trade. The cheek of that boy!

Old 06-27-2008, 02:00 AM   #9
Gift Guru

PilotGirl is a WI addict!
PilotGirl is a WI addict!PilotGirl is a WI addict!PilotGirl is a WI addict!PilotGirl is a WI addict!PilotGirl is a WI addict!PilotGirl is a WI addict!PilotGirl is a WI addict!PilotGirl is a WI addict!PilotGirl is a WI addict!

Punchy nutkins, huh, Sixie? I'll have to try that.

Cbjhockey, thanks for the tip. I didn't know you could go to the W Shop without leaving the trading room. That's good to know.
Old 06-27-2008, 02:06 AM   #10
Lil Kinz
paigelexi207 is an unknown quantity at this point

I suprisingly have never traded in the trading room! I don't think I would ever trade my rare, well actually I take that back. I would if it was a good deal and I have more than one of certain types of rare.

---------- paigelexi207 added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

Sixie, i love your idea of always keeping recipe foods in your dock. I will do that now too.

---------- paigelexi207 added 1 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

Hey, you guys gave me some good tips! Tyvm!!!

Last edited by paigelexi207; 06-27-2008 at 02:06 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
paigelexi207 is offline Female
Closed