Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2013, 12:39 AM   #11
Wacky luvz Jelly!
Webkinz :)

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Any sightings?

The pot of gold is in the corner of my account, so he could appear at any time. I'm almost finished running through the yellow zone, and no sign of him yet.
jellytab is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2013, 12:59 AM   #12
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a hero
luvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a hero

Donation Award 

I have the pot of gold showing in the right hand corner of my accounts. Bet ya a dollar to a doughnut he won't show until morning. I wouldn't be surprised if they were still working on the programming.

Click the image to open in full size.

Dang! Now, I want a doughnut!

Last edited by luvwebkinz; 03-08-2013 at 01:04 AM.. Reason: sudden doughnut craving!
Old 03-08-2013, 01:06 AM   #13
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebkinz
I have the pot of gold showing in the right hand corner of my accounts. Bet ya a dollar to a doughnut he won't show until morning. I wouldn't be surprised if they were still working on the programming.

Click the image to open in full size.

Dang! Now, I want a doughnut!
I bet you're right! here's your donut:
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 03-08-2013, 01:18 AM   #14
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

still looking ....

haven't seen him yet
Old 03-08-2013, 01:18 AM   #15

jemkinz is a WI addict!
jemkinz is a WI addict!jemkinz is a WI addict!jemkinz is a WI addict!jemkinz is a WI addict!jemkinz is a WI addict!jemkinz is a WI addict!jemkinz is a WI addict!jemkinz is a WI addict!jemkinz is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

I waited SO long in 2 rooms, then gave up. Maybe it's just not working yet.....
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 03-08-2013, 01:20 AM   #16

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Spent 45 minutes in the chef room and nothing. Going to bed and hope tomorrow is better.
kirtoglou is offline Female
Old 03-08-2013, 01:25 AM   #17
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Maybe it is not working yet I have been looking so long already.Will try tomorrow & Good luck
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 03-08-2013, 01:28 AM   #18
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

I'm giving up looking for him too.
Old 03-08-2013, 02:34 AM   #19
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

No luck for me either! Thanks everyone!
isabella1665 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2013, 03:01 AM   #20

cesef1 wears the mantle of perfection with gracecesef1 wears the mantle of perfection with gracecesef1 wears the mantle of perfection with gracecesef1 wears the mantle of perfection with gracecesef1 wears the mantle of perfection with gracecesef1 wears the mantle of perfection with gracecesef1 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I have just seen him 10 minutes ago, I have searched for him in 5 different rooms on the yellow zone, than logged out , when returned to WW I clicked on go to club house from the announcement, it placed me in green zone and found him in the bawling room, he is very quick! he tells you! ohohoo it's your lucky day!
very cute!
the club house haven't been so busy in months, NO one at the Park this morning!
good luck all!
cesef1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
after my lucky charms!, doktah who, emerald treasure chest, fish fashionistas, groundhog leprechaun, leprechaun tracking, lucky leprechaun!, nice prize!, not worth it, shellbellgotsatag!, where are you leprechaun?