Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2012, 12:31 AM   #21
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: Leprechaun Tracking Thread

LOL.. Mini Moo is so teeny .. so cute! ♥ .. Hi everyone! .. Rusty is patiently waiting .. hope he shows soon!
Butterflies is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2012, 12:32 AM   #22
Love for Serena xo
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Lol hey he is dancing around on your siggie BF.

KK I am heading to dreamland too!!! Nite, nite....good luck I am sure he will be around soon.
leeann15 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2012, 12:33 AM   #23
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Now if only our pets would say "This is the room we should wait in!" (like they tell us where to dig in the AP)

I am in blue collector and blue and yellow exercise.
that would be great
View Post Originally Posted by stephsmom98
Thanks Cows. My browser just crashed. It was nice seeing you too. Good luck finding him. I am off to bed. Have a great night. I hope you can find his pattern.
sorry it crashed sleep well
View Post Originally Posted by Butterflies
LOL.. Mini Moo is so teeny .. so cute! ♥ .. Hi everyone! .. Rusty is patiently waiting .. hope he shows soon!
thus the name MINI moo Nice to see you Rusty!

:30 minutes later and no green leprechaun
Old 03-07-2012, 12:33 AM   #24
Webkinz :)

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

have not seen him or heard him in blue trader
windcolors is offline Female
Old 03-07-2012, 12:35 AM   #25
e love

footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero
footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero

have not seen him yet ...
footie is offline Female
Old 03-07-2012, 12:36 AM   #26

darcimom is an unknown quantity at this point

12:34 in the yellow
exercise room. No leprachaun.
12:35 in the yellow garden room. Nope
darcimom is offline Female
Old 03-07-2012, 12:38 AM   #27
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Not in light blue garden, I wonder if he is laughing in his sleep while we stay awake to look for him
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 03-07-2012, 12:38 AM   #28
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

I'm in yellow Mirror Mirror, for several minutes - no sign of him yet.
I'm getting sleepy...
WetNose is offline Female
Old 03-07-2012, 12:38 AM   #29
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

Yay, Leprechaun tracking!
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Old 03-07-2012, 12:39 AM   #30
peanut123 is an unknown quantity at this point

yellow collector room..still a no show
peanut123 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
agooddaytoyou, bedroom hymns, bradying, code k-i-t-t-y-c-a-t-s, jelly coins, kk was here, leprechaun mia, oh where, the green man was here!, where is the leprechaun?