Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2010, 04:31 PM   #21
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

Default Re: Kinzville Park bullies

Makes me want to go into the KC+ park! ROFLOL! It is fun to be a mom and go. LIke they can do anything to me. But yes, a real shame that ANYONE in our society would be THAT bad.... shameful, and their parents should be ashamed that they are raising children that would behave that poorly. Or rather, NOT raising....?
Dutchmother is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2010, 05:35 PM   #22
Frida Kahlo is my
Webkinz :)

achapkid is a glorious beacon of lightachapkid is a glorious beacon of lightachapkid is a glorious beacon of light

That clover puppy does not own all the garbage. I have not gotten the reporting tool misuse message, and i feel sorry for your neighbor (I am NOT being sarcastic!)
achapkid is offline Female
Old 02-06-2010, 11:06 PM   #23

Huntersaunt is on a distinguished road

I like to sit at the stage and wait for the trash to come to me. When standing there for 65 minutes knowing a bit of litter will be appearing in just another minute another pet comes up, stands on top of me and then grabs the litter before I can.
I find this very rude and it's so hard for me to think people would be like this. It's just a game, if you want to do as I do and stand to wait like that sit on a bench and wait for me to leave, then you can take that spot or just walk around and hunt like I do before I get that favorite spot.

It's mean to steal trash right out of someones paw after they have waited first for their turn to enjoy that spot and second after they have waited 6 minutes for the litter to appear.

Of course it's still not my litter until it's in my bag so those folks most are complaining about are probably just as bad as those swiping the litter I have patiently waited for.
Huntersaunt is offline Female
Old 02-06-2010, 11:12 PM   #24
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I agree. There should be so much trash so no fighting. What was Ganz thinking?

I suggest you call on Monday. There a rem many sympathetic reps there.

Also. Try calling the Marketing Department. Marketing does NOT want to hear bad news stories about their product.

I have called them on other issues...
Old 02-07-2010, 01:40 AM   #25
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

Red face Re: Kinzville Park bullies

That has happen to me alot, once i went to park too look for some trash so i can get some prizes, and i go over and stand by the stage to wait and then, a love kitten walks up and says
" Hey! get out of here! this is my garbage collecting area!"
(well they said are a but i know what they ment) And i was mad that she had the nerve too say that to me, so i said " It isn't yours! i can be here if i want too!" And she made a mad face and then she said " i'll report you! " I said go ahead i will just report you, cause i figured she would just leave, and then she just stormed off making mad faces
Webkinslover420 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2010, 09:28 AM   #26

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: Kinzville Park bullies

I think if Ganz was to take away the KC plus feature, it would solve pretty much all of the bullying that goes on. I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to do on their part.
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2010, 09:57 AM   #27
KAP822

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

I personally find life much simpler to stay in the reg chat. I am so sorry, my friend, that this happened to that young boy. I did email Ganz onFriday just to rant about all the features that they have added stating that I feel they are turning WW into something like Facebook, that the games are way to hard for 4 to 8 year olds. As far as the report button goes, 'Don't get me started there'. You get a message when you have not said a word wrong or done anything wrong BUT a few months back I hit report because the conversation that was taking place between who I know was a adult man and a teen girl was UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!! Sick, sick people are lurking and I hit report not only once but twice because his conversation continued and then he asked me these same questions. This teen was answering this persons personal questions which I cannot go into detail here because they were clearly way to graphic in nature. How Ganz let this guy slip away after his questions were being as for at least 45 minutes is beyond me????? I don't report for this reason anymore because I was then issued a warning that I have misused the reporting too and would be banned if I reported again!!! WHO'S CRAZY HERE!!!
My email told them they should get their priorities straight and asked where were their mods when it came to this odd ball!! Sorry that this happened to that little guy, give him a great big hug!!!!
Softball Mom is offline Female
Closed