Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2010, 05:46 PM   #1
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Angry Kinzville Park bullies

I arrived home in the snowfall today to my little neighbor boy running over to greet my daughters and I. The only unusual part of this scenario is that he was crying. He is an 8 year old boy who was bullied in the Webkinz Kinzville Park. If I had not seen this with my own eyes, I would have never believed it! Yes, we logged in to my computer and we started looking for trash together.

Not one piece of trash could he collect because of other pets telling him the trash was theirs! OMG!
I reported the person who bullied him and we logged off. We logged back on to another park and noticed his account has received a kinzpost letter. He opened it and are you ready for this? It was a letter telling him about misusing the reporting feature?! I have several pictures, but am posting only two at present because we are logging off to play Apples To Apples and have dinner together.

I did contact Ganz and the operator didn't seem to care. It was disheartening to me for her to tell me HOW to collect trash in the park. WHAT?

I had looked for some trash last night, had absolutely no luck, but had a ball posting and reading on the thread of 'what was more fun than waiting for trash' I am an adult, I have positive coping skills and can laugh while moving along - How much misery should be in this trash looking for an 8 year old?! THANK YOU for listening to me vent.This is not a fun feature in it's current state.

Last edited by WI 50ish; 02-09-2010 at 01:24 PM..
WI 50ish is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2010, 07:16 PM   #2
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

Default Re: Kinzville Park bullies

i am glad i am not the only one. i posted about this earler and i minimized for a second and came back and this pet was saying really mean things and when the trash came i got them all and she got none and she got so angry at me and she kept saying bad things to me and i said please stop and i got sent a warning! why me? she was the one who was saying the mean things i am sorry that has happend to your negibor, i think it is really sad that people have to do these things to make them feel good... i think some people are becoming a little to agressive in this new "fun" game....
fluffy113 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2010, 07:40 PM   #3
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Oh that is so wrong!!! I can't believe that people are so mean. Even if you go to a regular KC park, there are still others on KC+ in there. They were driving me crazy today with all their yapping. I feel so bad for your neighbour. I hope you can cheer him up. Explain that in real life, if people were fighting over picking up trash, the world would be a cleaner place. It's too bad we can't tell these greedy, mean people, that they are exactly what they are picking up LOL CJ
Old 02-05-2010, 07:43 PM   #4
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Yes, lots of people are bullying others just to get the trash, GANZ should make this feature more fair. I'm very sorry that they bullied your neighbor. This is really unfair and I hope GANZ do something about this soon.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:45 PM   #5
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

I agree! Although I've never had this happen to me I agree that most people there are VERY rude. And for no reason. But that's only in KC+. I hope your neighbor is a bit happier now. ): Poor little guy.

Also in my opinion GANZ should make it NOT AN EVERYONE FEATURE. For example your little neighbor sees some trash and no one else sees it. Much like a snow flake or a leaf floating across a screen. And its only there for a few minutes but unique to the account. Just my suggestion.
Blythe is offline Female
Old 02-05-2010, 07:47 PM   #6
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

That's terrible!!!
Poor little kid, I'm very sorry this happened to him
CalleyCo is offline Female
Old 02-05-2010, 08:07 PM   #7

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

There was one person in my room telling everyone to go to the stage because there was a cool show. I know it was b/c he wanted to go around and collect all the trash ...
windcolors is offline Female
Old 02-05-2010, 09:17 PM   #8
Banned
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum

I've gotten the warning letter for abusing the reporting system. That just made me report less.
Mrs. Shimmer is offline Female
Old 02-05-2010, 09:20 PM   #9

kayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of art
kayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of art

Aww sorry it happen to him. It has happen to me before and one time i got reported for no reason!!!!
kayla8209 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2010, 10:17 PM   #10
Friends Always!

My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds
My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by Blythe
I agree! Although I've never had this happen to me I agree that most people there are VERY rude. And for no reason. But that's only in KC+. I hope your neighbor is a bit happier now. ): Poor little guy.

Also in my opinion GANZ should make it NOT AN EVERYONE FEATURE. For example your little neighbor sees some trash and no one else sees it. Much like a snow flake or a leaf floating across a screen. And its only there for a few minutes but unique to the account. Just my suggestion.
Agree 1000%. This would solve the problem because one piece of trash is hard enough to locate. One piece with up to 40 people descending on it is downright impossible and even a little scary. When my kids were 8, I didn't allow them in KC+ because there have ALWAYS been people in there who ruin it for everyone else. While there were people who snatched trash faster than me today, which is frustrating, you can't get bullied in KC. Might be a safer environment at this point for the little ones.
Closed