Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2008, 07:50 PM   #1
Happycheese06
Webkinz :)

Happycheese06 is on a distinguished road

Default Kinz Chat Plus Closing Times?

Has anyone noticed that you can't go in kinz chat plus past 4:00 on weekday and not at all on weekends?

---------- Happycheese06 added 453 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

Anyone noticed?

Last edited by Happycheese06; 09-21-2008 at 07:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Happycheese06 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2008, 09:25 PM   #2

SeaGal is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Kinz Chat Plus Closing Times?

I have not been able to get into KinzChat Plus for several days. Is it just me or is it everyone?
It don't matter what time it is I don't think. Maybe someone wh knows for sure can inform us all.
SeaGal is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 02:21 AM   #3
Ilovetoswim

Kinz chat plus is still being monitored by the employees at Ganz. They close it at 5pm Eastern Time when the employees go home. Since they don't work on weekends, kinz chat plus is not open. Hopefully they will decide it is safe enough and open it up 24 hours a day.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:52 AM   #4

elianacat is on a distinguished road

Hopefully Ganz will come to their senses and realize that KP closes at 1pm on the West Coast, thus pretty much making it impossible for use by either children who go to school or parents who work. It's beyond ridiculous.
Old 09-22-2008, 08:44 PM   #5
guitarhottie101

upnorthbabe42 has a spectacular aura about

actually the clubhouse plus closes at 5 and that is because ganz workers are constantly monitering the club house plus and they only work from the morning to 5 each weekday but they don;t work on the weekends. so if no one moniters the club house they close it down.
thus being after 5 or on weekends
upnorthbabe42 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 08:51 PM   #6
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

Just to let everyone know, I have some news.
1. On 8:50 PM CST, I was still able to freely get into the clubhouse and/or Trading room.
2. I will attach a picture of what I saw, the first time I went in today...
Attached Images
File Type: jpgtrading room.jpg (41.4 KB, 19 views)
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 10:22 PM   #7
nettne

nettne is a name known to allnettne is a name known to allnettne is a name known to all

I think kinzchat plus is why there are so many problems in WW. I don't think it is even a good thing to have on a kids site, I have read so many posts about how people are being harassed & things they are still able to come up with to say. WW worked much better without it. It was a cool idea but maybe ganz should open a different website compleatly for those who want to kinz chat ! humm this site does that - go figure ??? No glitches here !

Last edited by nettne; 09-22-2008 at 10:22 PM.. Reason: spelling error
nettne is offline Female
Old 09-23-2008, 07:31 PM   #8
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

Kinzchat Plus is very eye-opening. One of the techniques I saw today was that they were using the first letter of each word to spell other words. I didn't take the time to read the coded messages. It could have been their real names or addresses or something else I don't even want to imagine. Both clubhouses have their problems, so IttyGirl only goes there with me. Sometimes I have a great room and great friends to chat with, and other times I just leave the room because it is so disgusting. It really just depends on who is there.

Remember to read the rules because they state that you might not like what is going on. I don't remember the phrasing. It's kind of a "buyer beware" situation.

The KC Plus hours do limit when the school kids can get on, but I like the idea of Ganz employees being available. I don't know how much monitoring actually goes on. There are times when I wish they would instantly pull the plug on some pets!

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 09-23-2008, 09:22 PM   #9

elianacat is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by IttyGirl2
Kinzchat Plus is very eye-opening. One of the techniques I saw today was that they were using the first letter of each word to spell other words. I didn't take the time to read the coded messages. It could have been their real names or addresses or something else I don't even want to imagine. Both clubhouses have their problems, so IttyGirl only goes there with me. Sometimes I have a great room and great friends to chat with, and other times I just leave the room because it is so disgusting. It really just depends on who is there.

Remember to read the rules because they state that you might not like what is going on. I don't remember the phrasing. It's kind of a "buyer beware" situation.

The KC Plus hours do limit when the school kids can get on, but I like the idea of Ganz employees being available. I don't know how much monitoring actually goes on. There are times when I wish they would instantly pull the plug on some pets!

Mom of IttyGirl2
Who exactly do you think the primary audience is for WK? It's school kids obviously. And between school kids not being able to make those hours and parents who work, it's plain ridiculous to have those hours. As of now, pretty much the only people who can use kinzchat plus are moms or dads who stay at home or retired people. That's ok, but being that those are not the majority nor the main audience of WK, something needs to be fixed. Clearly.
Old 09-24-2008, 12:57 AM   #10

lashes is just really nicelashes is just really nice

There are a lot of kids in Kinz Chat during the day because they are home schooled or maybe it is a teachers work day and the kids have the day off or maybe they are home sick or playing hooky from school. How can I tell...by the language they use or by their childish behavior. I have been call a crab head, a meanie and selfish when I have refused to trade a super bed for food or an item from the wshop. I have also had pets follow me around a trading room saying please, please, please or else asking me to trade again 3 or 4 times when I have turned down a trade. I am just assuming these are kids who do not know the value of some of the items that I have put up for trade and they don't have a parent monitoring them. My grandson is not allowed in either clubhose unless we (his Mon or I) are sitting right next to him at the computer.
lashes is offline Female
Closed