Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2009, 07:35 AM   #1
e need a meerkat
Webkinz :)

KINZluvr12 is a name known to allKINZluvr12 is a name known to allKINZluvr12 is a name known to all

Arrow KC+ not the place for kids

Hi WI! I have been in Kinzchat+ before and still go in there, but only to go into the trading room, so i can tell people exactly what i want. I have been in other rooms, like the party room, and from what i have seen, it is not a place for kids. Even though, it is kids not making it a place for kids. It is sad that you can't go into KC+ anymore and go into one room and not see two pets "going out". ~KINZluvr12~
KINZluvr12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2009, 07:42 AM   #2
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

Default Re: KC+ not the place for kids

Yes, I, like you, have a sm measure of disgust attached to Kinz Plus. I hope it does get to stay around, since I have also found it helpful, but-all it takes is a few bad apples...some really weird people out there....
Old 06-07-2009, 07:46 AM   #3
Falling for

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

I've had the same problems. The other day I went in there to meet Doug and I met a bully. The pet kept chasing my webkinz around and saying "Move!" wherever I stood. This is ridiculous because in the clubhouse pets don't block each other's paths - they just walk over you. I told the bully I wasn't in his way and he kept saying "Move!" and chasing me around. I have also seen the inappropriate behavior you are mentioning. I only go in KC+ if I need something specific in a trade or I'm meeting a friend I know and then we go to a quiet room to chat!
Old 06-07-2009, 07:48 AM   #4
Banned
cpkid123 is an unknown quantity at this point

evan though im a child
this is probley hard to beleive but my webkinz that i have had never " went out"
with someone elses pets
its pretty disturbing
cpkid123 is offline Male
Old 06-07-2009, 01:55 PM   #5
Frida Kahlo is my

achapkid is a glorious beacon of lightachapkid is a glorious beacon of lightachapkid is a glorious beacon of light

In the garden yard, I once had to settle a "Boyfriend fight" It was between a choco lab( Lily) and an american cocker spaniel (Peggy). I played referee in the fight, but Spike ( The german shepard the two girls were fighting about)got neither of those two.
achapkid is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 11:13 PM   #6

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

I've been pretty lucky lately and have not had any problems in the chat room. That said, I have only been in the collector rooms.

That said, there have been some cases where things could have gotten bad - and they've done the general warning once for no "romance" talk. What was nice was there was a friendly poodle who made sure I knew it wasn't referring to us - we were both talking about Doug and trying to help others out on what he looked like.

Then there was the time one pet - I think a dalmation wearing Plumpy glasses - who had someone keep pestering him to trade for them. The dalmation said "Nope - I need them to see." Thought it was a great comment and got the in response.

Think the worst I got was "Are you a duck or snowman?" (I have only the snowman - and had laughingly said "I think I should've just kept my top hat on," which was a popular joke).

What bugs me is that there are so many rude people telling people where to go and what to do with themselves. It said a lot when I had a sweet pink googles come to me and say "You are so polite here - are you a kid or adult" While I told them nicely I couldn't say because I didn't want to break the rules (it is technically personal information), I said that I felt that everyone should be treated with respect and I like teaching that to all types (I wish they'd allow the word ages - it would make more sense).

If people would show a modicum of courtesy, I think that KC+ could work for older kids up. I wouldn't recommend it for children under 10 even if things were always polite - you still never know - but right now at times I feel that it should be adults, and that's just wrong.
Old 06-08-2009, 02:07 AM   #7
iscream247

bobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guide

I think whether or not you allow your child on depends on the child. If you have a sensitive child that is easily hurt, they probably don't belong in KC+. If you have a child that is not easily bothered or hurt, I would probably allow it with supervision. I have found, that there are always rude or crude people where ever you chat, the ones that don't believe the rules are for them. The trick is to ignore them.
Old 06-08-2009, 05:23 AM   #8
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

Aw! Oh yeah my dad took me off of the computer because someone was playing truth or dare, and I dared (To play, LOL) KC+ is filled with LOLs everytime I go there. Yesterday my ban was lifted!
RobertFrog is offline Male
Old 06-08-2009, 09:27 AM   #9

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by bobo247
I think whether or not you allow your child on depends on the child. If you have a sensitive child that is easily hurt, they probably don't belong in KC+. If you have a child that is not easily bothered or hurt, I would probably allow it with supervision. I have found, that there are always rude or crude people where ever you chat, the ones that don't believe the rules are for them. The trick is to ignore them.
While you do have to be careful to not shelter your children from the real world, I do agree that if they're at an age where things like this can leave them with a permanent impression, I'd restrict use on KC+.

That said, I agree on ignoring them. I've been ordered to come over and see someone but I ignored it because they weren't being nice. That said, I think they got what they wanted anyway (how to find Doug), because they just up and left.

I think too that what goes around comes around - if you're nice, chances are you'll be treated nicely in return. If you bully, there will be someone who will bully you back. So, I stay nice to people - even if I'm called a unicorn instead of pink pony - and ignore the bullies.
Closed