Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2010, 10:27 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

Default Re: KC+....It isn't that bad... seriously Also, RA1727's secrets to having a good time in KC+

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
I decided to go to KC+ to trade this morning since I always here it's better than regular KC. I used it once before when I needed a certain item but otherwise always trade in regular KC. I walk in to see 2 tie Dye puppies fighting over ??? saying I reported you, I reported you too, your just jealous of me, I am not...........................

Then that finally ends and no one is trading they are all chatting about family, school etc (by using words that don't get caught in the system), no one wants to trade. I decide I am not going to give up. I am going to stay until I trade with someone LOL Finally someone comes in and wants to trade. I have 3 items they want, they have 2 I want. But they are determined to get #3 because they are sure if they look long enough they have something else I want (they didn't but wouldn't trade because they wanted that third thing). 21 minutes (yes 21 for one trade) later I finally left.

I went back to KC. Maybe I'll try + later but for now it seems like there's way too much chatting in the trading room and not much trading. I don't have time to spend 20 minutes on one trade. What it comes down to is each person needs to find which clubhouse fits them best. Some will be more comfortable in KC+ while others will like KC better. Doesn't mean either side is wrong. That is why both are there because not everyone likes the same thing.
if you want, maybe try a different color? that works for me. also, the trading room 2s usually have more trading going on. if you are looking for a friend to hang with in kc+, i will hang with you!~
ra1727 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2010, 04:25 PM   #32
annajack

janekitty4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: KC+....It isn't that bad... seriously Also, RA1727's secrets to having a good time in KC+

View Post Originally Posted by ra1727
i never do unless someone is really hurt emotionally or it is EXTREMELY bad. (like kissing and that isn't really that bad, its in Disney movies)
I agree, but one time a group of pets were harassing other people about their special boy area, including myself, which doesn't make sense, as i am a girl, and told them that. I just thought that was particularly unacceptable
janekitty4 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2010, 04:26 PM   #33

ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by janekitty4
I agree, but one time a group of pets were harassing other people about their special boy area, including myself, which doesn't make sense, as i am a girl, and told them that. I just thought that was particularly unacceptable
that was rude of them again, if anyone wants a friendly person to hang with, i will be there!
ra1727 is offline Female
Old 12-02-2010, 05:12 PM   #34
annajack

janekitty4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, can i add you on Webkinz?
janekitty4 is offline Female
Old 12-02-2010, 05:13 PM   #35

View Post Originally Posted by janekitty4
Hey, can i add you on Webkinz?
yeah!! my id is the same as my username here
ra1727 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2010, 04:44 PM   #36

i just realized that some people might have offended by things i have said here and i hope it isn't the case. I am just trying to get people to really and truly understand that KC+ isnt bad and that we can all hang together if you are afraid of meanies
thank you
ra1727
ra1727 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a catlover stopped by, kd&me