Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2010, 10:54 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Default Re: KC+....It isn't that bad... seriously Also, RA1727's secrets to having a good time in KC+

ra, I understand your point, but I have to disagree. I've seen some of the rude behavior people speak of. The false reporting, the arguing, trying to trick others in the trading rooms. Or getting upset and down right rude if you won't trade something with them. Saying some webkinz are "poor" if they don't wear certain clothes. I think it comes down to what someone finds worth it. What bothers people will vary, and I'm glad you don't think it's really a problem.

So as I said, your tips are good for those who WANT to use chat plus. It's best to just ignore, to switch rooms, or to report if needed. But some of us would just rather skip it all together. Not because we are "scared" of it, but because we feel we shouldn't have to deal with it at all. We would just rather have webkinz talk like the cute little animals that they are. Hopefully that makes sense for ya.

Last edited by Lambchop77; 11-27-2010 at 11:02 PM..
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2010, 08:46 AM   #22

ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

Default Re: KC+....It isn't that bad... seriously Also, RA1727's secrets to having a good time in KC+

View Post Originally Posted by Lambchop77
ra, I understand your point, but I have to disagree. I've seen some of the rude behavior people speak of. The false reporting, the arguing, trying to trick others in the trading rooms. Or getting upset and down right rude if you won't trade something with them. Saying some webkinz are "poor" if they don't wear certain clothes. I think it comes down to what someone finds worth it. What bothers people will vary, and I'm glad you don't think it's really a problem.

So as I said, your tips are good for those who WANT to use chat plus. It's best to just ignore, to switch rooms, or to report if needed. But some of us would just rather skip it all together. Not because we are "scared" of it, but because we feel we shouldn't have to deal with it at all. We would just rather have webkinz talk like the cute little animals that they are. Hopefully that makes sense for ya.
mmhhhmm
i'm not saying that is doesn't happen, i am saying that there ARE nice people and nice things that go on there, and you find them quite often
ra1727 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2010, 06:17 PM   #23

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Oh I don't doubt that one bit, unfortunately there are some that like to ruin things for everyone else. I noticed on other threads about this you talked about ignoring them, and I'm agreeing with you in your tips. Just that not all of us will want to deal with it to begin with. But I really don't use webkinz as a way to socialize with others, as I know a lot of kids do.
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2010, 06:19 PM   #24

ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Lambchop77
Oh I don't doubt that one bit, unfortunately there are some that like to ruin things for everyone else. I noticed on other threads about this you talked about ignoring them, and I'm agreeing with you in your tips. Just that not all of us will want to deal with it to begin with. But I really don't use webkinz as a way to socialize with others, as I know a lot of kids do.
okay, i am glad we both understand what we are both saying now
btw way ADORABLE siggie!
ra1727 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2010, 06:22 PM   #25
ilovepuppyfaces

Pinkalicous is just really nicePinkalicous is just really nice

Great point! Admittedly, I am one who avoids the KC+ because of the complaints here, that I read. I will try it again.
Pinkalicous is offline Female
Old 11-28-2010, 06:27 PM   #26

View Post Originally Posted by Pinkalicous
Great point! Admittedly, I am one who avoids the KC+ because of the complaints here, that I read. I will try it again.
if you ever want a friend to hang with there, count me in!
ra1727 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2010, 07:11 PM   #27
Googles Club

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

This is a great thread!
demogorgon is offline Male
Old 11-28-2010, 07:27 PM   #28

View Post Originally Posted by demogorgon
This is a great thread!
thank you so so much!
ra1727 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2010, 07:29 PM   #29
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

You are absolutely right! This is a great reminder for everyone to be nice in KC+
Old 11-29-2010, 10:20 AM   #30
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I decided to go to KC+ to trade this morning since I always here it's better than regular KC. I used it once before when I needed a certain item but otherwise always trade in regular KC. I walk in to see 2 tie Dye puppies fighting over ??? saying I reported you, I reported you too, your just jealous of me, I am not...........................

Then that finally ends and no one is trading they are all chatting about family, school etc (by using words that don't get caught in the system), no one wants to trade. I decide I am not going to give up. I am going to stay until I trade with someone LOL Finally someone comes in and wants to trade. I have 3 items they want, they have 2 I want. But they are determined to get #3 because they are sure if they look long enough they have something else I want (they didn't but wouldn't trade because they wanted that third thing). 21 minutes (yes 21 for one trade) later I finally left.

I went back to KC. Maybe I'll try + later but for now it seems like there's way too much chatting in the trading room and not much trading. I don't have time to spend 20 minutes on one trade. What it comes down to is each person needs to find which clubhouse fits them best. Some will be more comfortable in KC+ while others will like KC better. Doesn't mean either side is wrong. That is why both are there because not everyone likes the same thing.
Closed

Tags
a catlover stopped by, kd&me