Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2008, 11:49 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Piratekitty7 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: this is just my little guide, or my experience from the trading room...might be helpful

the trading room is a specific clubhouse room

---------- Piratekitty7 added 1 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

its the very bottom right clubhouse room...once you click on it, you go in and the tables are in there

---------- Piratekitty7 added 18 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

it is however getting harder to find people with superbeds...at least the one i want..hehe

Last edited by Piratekitty7; 05-23-2008 at 11:49 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2008, 11:56 AM   #12

cgrumpyme is on a distinguished road

Default Re: this is just my little guide, or my experience from the trading room...might be helpful

I must be doing something wrong, or Webkinz hasn't added the trading room for everyone. I have logged onto all 7 of my accounts and the room is not there. I have the exercise room on the far right of the second row and the bowling alley or something on the 3rd space of the bottom row, but the 4th space is empty. UGH!!! HELP!!!
Old 05-23-2008, 11:57 AM   #13
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

Thanks so much for hints. I plan on going over them with my son and daughter when they get home from school. The more information the wiser the choices! Plus, not so intimidating. Big thanks.
smwcat is offline Female
Old 05-23-2008, 12:01 PM   #14

hmm, maybe it isnt up on every account then

---------- Piratekitty7 added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by smwcat
Thanks so much for hints. I plan on going over them with my son and daughter when they get home from school. The more information the wiser the choices! Plus, not so intimidating. Big thanks.

no problem! (im planning on telling the girls i babysit this stuff too!)

---------- Piratekitty7 added 3 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

just think before trading away all your unbuyables...(the exclusives, ones you randomly get by buying a webkinz) for things you can buy in the w shop, or even some of the curio shop items...(rares are pretty good, but do you really want to lose something that you cant buy anywhere else to something you can save up your kinzcash for?)

just a thought

Last edited by Piratekitty7; 05-23-2008 at 12:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-23-2008, 12:03 PM   #15
SmileeProductions™

Rukia is a jewel in the roughRukia is a jewel in the rough

Thanks alot! I got the Bengal Tiger PSI for my jelly bean tree! Thanks again!
Rukia is offline Female
Old 05-23-2008, 12:07 PM   #16

cgrumpyme is on a distinguished road

Can you tell me...did they take away Kinzchat plus? And did you have it before they took it away? I know I have seen stuff about it on the main page under information, but I don't have any links to sign up for it. I wonder if only those who did have access to kinzchat plus have access to the trading tables?

Thank you!
Old 05-23-2008, 12:10 PM   #17

View Post Originally Posted by cgrumpyme
Can you tell me...did they take away Kinzchat plus? And did you have it before they took it away? I know I have seen stuff about it on the main page under information, but I don't have any links to sign up for it. I wonder if only those who did have access to kinzchat plus have access to the trading tables?

Thank you!

i never saw kinzchat plus...i know its gone though because of bad stuff that went on within the system with members

as far as i know it must just be random who doesnt have access to the trading tables, since i know a lot of people can get in, maybe if you log out then back in....maybe if that doesnt work, try back tonight?

sorry, im not much help...i hope you can get on soon though!!!

---------- Piratekitty7 added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

no specifics about what you're looking for or what you have to trade. -fairlyoddmom

Last edited by Piratekitty7; 05-23-2008 at 12:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-23-2008, 12:11 PM   #18
Bow down to me! I'm
Gift Guru

Emma4ever12 has a spectacular aura about

HI! I think that it depends on the computer ac.! My laptop allows me and all my accounts to trade but my big comp. doesn't!
Old 05-23-2008, 12:17 PM   #19
lmf
lmf is an unknown quantity at this point

cgrumpyme, Did you try clearing your cache? I think some people have their settings such that their internet program updates the page more frequently so anything new shows up right away. If your internet program doesn't update your page, it sees the old stuff.
lmf is offline Female
Old 05-23-2008, 12:20 PM   #20

View Post Originally Posted by Emma4ever12
HI! I think that it depends on the computer ac.! My laptop allows me and all my accounts to trade but my big comp. doesn't!

thats interesting, i checked it out, and it was the same for me

works on my laptop, not on my desktop...hrmm

---------- Piratekitty7 added 2 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by lmf
cgrumpyme, Did you try clearing your cache? I think some people have their settings such that their internet program updates the page more frequently so anything new shows up right away. If your internet program doesn't update your page, it sees the old stuff.

that and it may also depend on if your using internet explorer, or mozilla....apparently internet explorer works with less glitches with webkinz(from what ive heard many times...)

soo, try the "clear private data" thing, and maybe try to use a different type of internet program if possible

Last edited by Piratekitty7; 05-23-2008 at 12:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed