Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2009, 10:09 PM   #11
Kur
Gift Guru

Kur has disabled reputation

Default Re: It just happend to me!

It doesn't matter if the trade was fair or not. If they didn't want to trade you are not obligated to trade. I have had lots of fair trades offered to me, but I already have the item and/or am not looking for that.

I am sorry that happened to you. The whole report thing is getting way out of hand.

I got a pop up that notified me that if I was going to trade that Ganz was not responsible or something to that effect.
Kur is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2009, 02:25 AM   #12
Excited to be a
Banned
TrinityTulip is a glorious beacon of lightTrinityTulip is a glorious beacon of lightTrinityTulip is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you all for the sweet replies. I found the whole thing rather comical. I try not to take anything said to me in Kinz Chat seriously. I mean so what if they report me, then someone checks it out and sees I did nothing wrong.

I look at it like this. OK someone is acting like a jerk I can either a) let it get to me and be sad and upset all day because someone who has zero effect on my life said something mean to me. Or b) laugh at them because they are being stupid and making a fool out of themselves.

Oh and a quick comment on the pink sunglasses my girls and I got so many of those from the Wheel of Wow and also if you go to the price guide here at WI you will see that the rose party dress is one of the highest priced Kinz Style outfits there are.
TrinityTulip is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 02:08 PM   #13
Gift Guru
Luckyquiggle1234 has disabled reputation

Wow, some people are rude. I have ran into only a few in my time.

I wear my Pink Bunny Ears into the Trading Room. 75% of people who ask to trade with me say "I want your ears." before anything else. Not even "Hello there!" and those people never have anything close to the value of them! They beg for them, I just x out.
Luckyquiggle1234 is offline Male
Old 03-03-2009, 06:21 PM   #14
L E A H ! !
Webkinz :)

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

I hate when people say that they are going to report you if you don't do something, or just for no reason. It is really mean of them to do. I someone says that, just log out of webkinz as quick as possible!!
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2009, 06:36 PM   #15
Do you like cake?
Webkinz :)

rachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by xoxomemexoxo
Sorry that happened to you, things like that happen a lot... well, I have had someone say they are Hannah Montana and the owner of webkinz... does that count? I also had someone tell me they ate my eye.
that's super funny!! It's just like someone says to you "I ate your eye" LOL!

I really hate it when people say "oh if you don't do this, i'm just going to report you for no reason at all!" I don't have any trading room storys, cuz i dont go there much.

Last edited by rachel21; 03-03-2009 at 06:42 PM..
rachel21 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 05:06 PM   #16
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by GumDrops
Some people, sorry let me correct my self, almost everyone is SO annoying!
I can't take it anymore! They report me for no reason, or because I donn't want to tarde with them. Or en I'm talking to someone, they won't stop trading me, I tell them to stop, and they say "i'll report you if you don't tarde with me". That so so annoying and gets me so mad thta I start acting REALLY mean!
On a thread I made, I suggested there should be an option where you can block people from trading you, this would be so good!
That happened to me. I was trading with a Penguin named Icey and I said no to the Toy Dump Truck. He said "If you don't click yes to this i will make every body not trade with you" I was like okay you do that : )" and left. I really think Ganz should like monitor everything you say and if they find mean stuff they should ban you for a limited amount of time.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:17 PM   #17
Princessapreeel
Gift Guru

Princessapreeel is just really nicePrincessapreeel is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by GumDrops
Some people, sorry let me correct my self, almost everyone is SO annoying!
I can't take it anymore! They report me for no reason, or because I donn't want to tarde with them. Or en I'm talking to someone, they won't stop trading me, I tell them to stop, and they say "i'll report you if you don't tarde with me". That so so annoying and gets me so mad thta I start acting REALLY mean!
On a thread I made, I suggested there should be an option where you can block people from trading you, this would be so good!
ok so ive had this happen and honestly i do normally trade with them even if ive already said no...what i do is hit accept then put up food either they trade for you food normally for an item not much better (then they cant trade with u again!!!) or stop asking to trae cause tehy dont want food.....I know this sounds a littl emean but trust me it works normally
Princessapreeel is offline Female
Closed