Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2010, 09:16 AM   #51
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

Default Re: "IT'S MY TRASH BACK OFF!!!!!!"

No, but I heard tons of stories like this.
Why do people do this?
Its not fair!

I mean, what if a seven year old was in the park looking for garbage and somebody said that?
I can imagine how sad that seven year old would be.
CalleyCo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2010, 09:20 AM   #52
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is on the edge of gloryjagular is on the edge of gloryjagular is on the edge of glory
jagular is on the edge of gloryjagular is on the edge of gloryjagular is on the edge of gloryjagular is on the edge of gloryjagular is on the edge of gloryjagular is on the edge of gloryjagular is on the edge of gloryjagular is on the edge of glory

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by sarocks7
Try going to a room with no one but you in it! I almost never get bullied because I can not bully myself! So try doing this! Sorry to hear that though. . . :*(

I'm am a nice trash collecter with 2 prizes! I would be willing to help you because I helped 2 other Webkinz today. Oh, wait a second here is a "garbage garb Webkinz" coming to get some trash. I said hi. She said nothing back. I said hi again. No reply. Said hi AGAIN. . . she left. That is so RUDE! I totally agree with all of you who are getting bullied!

Grr. . . ANOTHER stuck up Webkinz! The dino looked nice not one of those Webkinz showing off their prizes (me. . . he he, not rudely though. . . ) I said hi because I like to e nice. The dino left! And din't say a peep to me!
i might can help you with some of this. sometimes i take 3 or 4 of my accounts into a park to generate more trash. i usually put them on the swings or teeter totter, but sometimes on the benches. i have those screens minimized and the only one i am watching is the one i am picking up trash with. sometimes people will try to talk to my pets or invite them, but i am not watching my other pets, so i don't see it. it's not so much rudeness as blindness. lol. another thing is i am often posting over here in between trash times to see what is going on and not really watching my pet. sometimes the pets can be rude, but often there are other explanations of why people don't speak.
jagular is offline Female
Old 02-25-2010, 09:21 AM   #53
WWID NanRei1
Webkinz :)

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I really hope this is not taken the wrong way. Those people who do not say hello have probably discovered what I have. I am a very friendly people person, but I have learned that when some people try to strike a conversation it is to distract you and steal the trash that you have been waiting for. Just think, if you are typing you can't click on the trash. I have also encountered invitations to play a game just at the time for the trash to show. Heres the thing, in the beginning I responded to the attempts to be friendly but after they took the trash, they disappeared. So when I am at the park I ignore most all of them. It is sad that it has to be that way. I actually called Ganz and talked to them about it. They should put the same amount of trash down in every park and then you would not see that type of behavior. Her comment was to report anyone who behaved badly. Duh go figure that one. Good luck everyone.
Nanasrose is offline Female
Old 02-25-2010, 10:15 AM   #54

jep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I'm in no rush, the trash will be there tomorrow.......
I did help others get some trash...A cute little mouse and a cute little pig...
jep624 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2010, 11:41 AM   #55
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by jep624
I'm in no rush, the trash will be there tomorrow.......
I did help others get some trash...A cute little mouse and a cute little pig...
I love sharing the cycle timing with people who don't know.
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Old 02-26-2010, 05:08 PM   #56

kinzee is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Doggyfan
I get kinda irked when I've staked an empty spot out and then with about 30 seconds to go someone will walk up and stand next to me. I say to myself "hey move, this is my spot, I've been waiting so diligently for 5 minutes. If everyone would just kind of space apart there would be some for everyone. I don't know why someone would walk up at the last minute and stand beside you when there are several empty places a few inches away. And then they run like there's no tomorrow grabbing all of it up, not leaving poor ole me anything.
I so agree with this! I just don't understand why they do that.Would someone please tell me why? It's like they think its a game to see if they can get you upset. I refuse to say a thing and then they go on like it wasn't fun because I didn't bite. And other times they do stay and take all the trash!
Old 03-02-2010, 01:17 AM   #57
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by sarocks7
Try going to a room with no one but you in it! I almost never get bullied because I can not bully myself! So try doing this! Sorry to hear that though. . . :*(

I'm am a nice trash collecter with 2 prizes! I would be willing to help you because I helped 2 other Webkinz today. Oh, wait a second here is a "garbage garb Webkinz" coming to get some trash. I said hi. She said nothing back. I said hi again. No reply. Said hi AGAIN. . . she left. That is so RUDE! I totally agree with all of you who are getting bullied!

Grr. . . ANOTHER stuck up Webkinz! The dino looked nice not one of those Webkinz showing off their prizes (me. . . he he, not rudely though. . . ) I said hi because I like to e nice. The dino left! And din't say a peep to me!
Not speaking is not being rude or being a bully - the person might be doing something else while on trash patrol. I often choose to go to KC+ not because I want to chat but because I seem to freeze less there versus regular and when I do want to say something it is much faster to type hi or whatever else I want than trying to find the correct phrase in the drop down boxes. Ussually I am silent though. Since trash collecting is time consuming I often combine it with something else that I can drop every 4 minutes, so I am not paying full attention to my pet.

As far as someones complaint of a webbie sitting on top of you, if it happens once but the pet does not follow you or say anything to you, it is possible that he/she does not see you. I have been in parks that appeared near empty to empty that I knew should have lots of webbies in it. I also knew that other webbies might see me even though I could not see them. Made me a bit uncomfortable to think might be sitting on or following someone, but I could not help it if I was. I was reluctant to change rooms because it can be annoying to try entering several times and having to relog again and again before successfully getting in a room.

That being said - if it keeps happening, then it was probably deliberate - what are the chances of 2 webbies continually randomly following excactly the same path and stopping at the excact same spot? Then you need to decide if the rudeness is harrassment enough to warrent reporting, something to leave the room over, or not that big of a deal - something to ignore and hope the other webbie (child or adult) will just grow up.

Sorry to weigh in so strongly, but it just frosts my cookies to be considered rude or mean just because I do not wish to talk or do not want to trade a particular item or for a particular item. Rude or mean is harrassing another webbie for any reason - even if they were rude or mean first.

Last edited by FBmom; 03-02-2010 at 01:21 AM.. Reason: typos and a small correction
FBmom is offline Female
Old 03-02-2010, 01:35 AM   #58
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I was in a park with 3 other pets.
Now the park is pretty big (as we all know) and I was by the stage for about 15 minutes.

Then this snowman comes over and stands directly on me.
I put up a smily face to show that I was not a disabled pet but they stayed right on top of me and took the trash (They must have had a stop watch because it wasn't even there when they took it) and beat me to the next piece too.

I mean why do people do this ?? There are plenty of spots so why go to another person's ??
It had to be an adult because it is after all 1:30 KT.
Just plain RUDE !!
funkyc63 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
rude webkinz!