Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2008, 12:52 PM   #1
coockie1223
Webkinz :)

kcxxnicki is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool I'm going to get in the trading room wether you like it or not !

omg i can't get in !

i keep on pressing refresh but its always full!
it seems like no one wants to leave the trading room
if or when i ever get in im never going to leave
cause if i do then i probaly will never get in !

is anyone haveing the same problem ?
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2008, 08:07 PM   #2
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

Default Re: I'm going to get in the trading room wether you like it or not !

I used to!!!!!
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 09-21-2008, 08:14 PM   #3
here the wild things
Gift Guru

amandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Try switching your zone color. Orange works best for me.
amandainohio24 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 02:26 PM   #4
ho needs inspiration

wolf_princess has a spectacular aura about

After you switch zones, close the "find a room" window and open it again. the you are totally refreshed into a new zone. Yellow Zone usually works best for me.
wolf_princess is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 02:29 PM   #5
i luv adam lambert&a

webkinzduck12 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzduck12 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzduck12 is a glorious beacon of light

no i get in just fine
webkinzduck12 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 02:49 PM   #6

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

If you press "Find me a room" repeatedly ... you have a better chance of getting in.
Changing your color zone also helps. Choose the second to last or last one on the list.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 03:23 PM   #7

lashes is just really nicelashes is just really nice

In the evenings and on weekends the clubhouse is almost always full because here is only 1 clubhouse open and the kids are not in school. All you can do is keep hitting the "Find Me A Room" button.
My problem is once you get into a room there always seem to be pets who "do not want to trade", they are just sitting in chairs talking with other pets in the same room. I would love to tell them to please leave so that there is more spaces available for people who want to trade.
lashes is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 04:01 PM   #8
Gift Trainee

yayo is an unknown quantity at this point

At least you can get in the clubhouse... there are still some (like me) who can't even get in... so please, try to limit your frustration and realize you're lucky to even get in once in a while! I haven't had access to it since July!!
Old 09-24-2008, 05:29 PM   #9

webkinz9117 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
If you press "Find me a room" repeatedly ... you have a better chance of getting in.
Changing your color zone also helps. Choose the second to last or last one on the list.

MissGnomie is right. I do that every time and I get in The problem is it freezes up a lot
webkinz9117 is offline Female
Closed