Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2008, 10:11 PM   #31
~Jordan~

Default Re: I was scammed!

dang...thats too bad!!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2008, 07:26 AM   #32
Gift Guru

HSMfan69 is on a distinguished road

OMG, you too!!! on june 18 i went trading i put up a red and green gem cristmas tree, snowcat snowglobe, and a kinzville sketched window. the other person put up white bunny ears and reindeer antlers. i needed white bunny ears so badd! so i ask if they want to trade for this they say sure. so i trade with them. turns out the bunny ears were pink not white!!! how the heck can people do that? i was so mad i didn't go back to the trading rooms for a few days. im very sorry for your lose as well
Old 06-27-2008, 07:29 AM   #33
Call meh Kee-Lime~
Webkinz :)

Keelee is a jewel in the roughKeelee is a jewel in the rough

Well there's a trick that when you accept they quickly change the item so you dont notice it... then they accept and it flys by fast

It never happened to me luckily because i just cancel on them when they "Try" to do that

Click the image to open in full size.

Please Click and View it
Keelee is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 11:34 AM   #34
mitchem0829
Gifted

mitchem0829 is on a distinguished road

Something very similar to this happened to me. I was trading and had put up the crown of wonder and a golf cart. I was seeing the wading pool and rock garden. I know to not hit buttons quickly so I was very cautious and made sure the items I was seeing were in there before I hit trade. When I looked in my dock I had gotten a magic carpet and coupon.

I too was very sad and called Ganz but they were unable to do anything. I felt sick and was leary of the trading room for about a week.
Old 06-27-2008, 04:08 PM   #35
I ♥ My eGirlz
Gift Guru

SweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of light

What I dont understand is HOW are they switching items bc when you take an item OUT of the trading box your dock goes all the way back to the beginning so how are they doing it so fast IF indeed this is whats happening?

I say ALWAYS complain to Ganz bc even tho they say its AS IS I mean how many complaints are they going to take before they look into it

I NEVER click on trade first unless its food! lol Sorry but I just wont.

So many traders have LEFT THE TRADING TABLE when I dont hit trade first but I DONT CARE and I also say WHATEVER when that happens! LOL
SweetsMom is offline Female
Old 06-28-2008, 06:42 AM   #36
Webkinz :)

scout35 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by mcgymnast9
I was scammed today in the Trading Room! I'm so sad...& mad!

I don't know how they did it, but I was trading and this person had the hot air balloon up for trade so I put up the Webkinz Cares sofa, the Old Fashion Game Room checkers floor, and a Guitar Chair. I said yes to the trade. Then all of a sudden, when we had traded, a Kids TV, Plastic Patio Table, & Plastic Patio Chair appeared in my dock! The hot-air balloon was gone, and so was all three of my items that I would've kept had I not received the balloon offer. I'm very upset... please, please help!

Thanks for any suggestions you guys have. I hope this never happens to anyone else.
ugh. that basically just happened to me just now. Somehow I lost an item that i'd taken out of my trading dock before the trade (we were trading exclusive plants). They got a 2 for 1 deal. boooo
scout35 is offline Female
Old 06-29-2008, 06:36 PM   #37
Midna96

contact ganz!Or ,well....all good things dont last forever.....
Old 06-29-2008, 06:38 PM   #38
tree lover

OH MAN!!! that stinks!!! well..... i have nothing to tell u! sorry!
♥tree lover♥
Closed