Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2012, 01:01 PM   #1
it's Olive ♥
Webkinz :)

Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.
Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.

Arrow I know I've said this a million times....

But please stop judging the 'rude, rich labs'.
I'll admit, when I adopted my chocolate lab, I did gain another viewpoint of Webkinz. I made close friends in the Clubhouse, making me be on a lot more so I could hang out with them. I'm soo happy to have met these awesome people who were good friends even before I had popular clothing. Yeah, we had some really fun times, but we did have to deal with the stereotypes.
It's actually pretty hurtful. I know, there are some labs and 'rich' members who are actually really mean. They give a bad name to those that aren't. But that doesn't make all of them mean. In fact, I know a lot of 'rich' labs who are actually really nice and I'm happy to call them my friends. I just hope that people think of me the same way.
To those who like to judge labs and 'rich' members, remember; it's the person behind the computer who 'controls' the pet. There could be a perfectly nice girl using a lab dressed in popular clothing (that she finds cute) just hanging out with her friends. Then there can be a really rude girl using an 'innocent' elephant dressed in outlet clothing going around and bullying others. And vice versa.
I know. It's pretty much a fact in life that everyone gets judged, no matter what. But it's still really hurtful when I read posts about how all labs are 'snobby' and 'think they're all that'.

I'm sure a lot of you are sick of hearing this over and over again. lol. I just hope I'm able to get my point across in a polite way. (:
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2012, 02:07 PM   #2
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: I know I've said this a million times....

I agree. Not all of the labs no matter what kind black,chocolate, emerald etc not all are mean.
And it getting annoying of hearing about how they're being mean and such. I'd tried to ignore them but that's just me.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 08-18-2012, 05:00 PM   #3
CosmicThunder

RandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonder

Yeah its really annoying. I hear a bunch of stories about people who wear Wshop clothing and complain that only rich people are mean and they don't know what it feels like to be bullied.

And actually I find it quite hard to into the clubhouse and meet new people, cause some are intimidated from coming up and talking to me. I'm not mean to anyone unless given a reason two.

Here's one example:

1.) A person wearing Wshop being mean to someone and 2.) a person wearing priceless being mean to someone.

People are most likely to recognize number 2 and actually care.

Bullying someone over about clothing whether you're wearing "priceless or not" isn't okay. It can happen to anyone.
RandomyesIam is offline Male
Old 08-18-2012, 05:23 PM   #4
Soy Hermosa♥

MizzSwaqq is cool as a bunny clownMizzSwaqq is cool as a bunny clownMizzSwaqq is cool as a bunny clownMizzSwaqq is cool as a bunny clownMizzSwaqq is cool as a bunny clownMizzSwaqq is cool as a bunny clownMizzSwaqq is cool as a bunny clownMizzSwaqq is cool as a bunny clown

Yea. You are COMPLETELY right. To be honest... i used to judge the labs myself. But then i made some new friends who just happened to be labs. Then i thought... ehh, give them a chance. They arent (NOT EVEN CLOSE) mean as they seem
MizzSwaqq is offline Female
Old 08-18-2012, 06:10 PM   #5

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

I totally agree
I'm sick of everyone judging labs
A lot of my friends in the Clubhouse are labs, and they aren't mean at all c;
snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Old 08-18-2012, 07:02 PM   #6
webs4ever is on a distinguished road

I usually do judge them. But I dont think I will anymore after reading this. I just don't like when I am in a trading room and they wont trade just cause I am not one of my pets with good clothes.
webs4ever is offline Female
Old 08-18-2012, 07:09 PM   #7
Sweetie is My Future

audi6723 is a glorious beacon of lightaudi6723 is a glorious beacon of lightaudi6723 is a glorious beacon of light

I have a black lab that I got when i was 6. Before they retiered.I don't wan't to be juged because of that. I am nice on WW and WI
audi6723 is offline Female
Old 08-18-2012, 11:51 PM   #8
Soy Hermosa♥

MizzSwaqq is cool as a bunny clownMizzSwaqq is cool as a bunny clownMizzSwaqq is cool as a bunny clownMizzSwaqq is cool as a bunny clownMizzSwaqq is cool as a bunny clownMizzSwaqq is cool as a bunny clownMizzSwaqq is cool as a bunny clownMizzSwaqq is cool as a bunny clown

I hope that everyone will stop judging labs after reading this. What is the difference between a lab and an elephant? Nothing! I mean, seriously, theyre both Webkinz. Why not treat everyone the way they wanna be treated? Put ur self in someone elses shoes every once in a while.
MizzSwaqq is offline Female
Old 08-19-2012, 07:25 AM   #9
<3

swagmonster(: wows us all with wonderswagmonster(: wows us all with wonderswagmonster(: wows us all with wonderswagmonster(: wows us all with wonderswagmonster(: wows us all with wonderswagmonster(: wows us all with wonderswagmonster(: wows us all with wonderswagmonster(: wows us all with wonderswagmonster(: wows us all with wonder

Omg THANK YOU.
I totally agree with you!
I have a black lab and a chocolate lab..

One time this 'webkinz' came up to me and said "I hats you" Which would basically mean, "I hate you."

It's so annoying.
swagmonster(: is offline Female
Old 08-19-2012, 07:27 AM   #10

MagicWebkinz is not just visiting!MagicWebkinz is not just visiting!MagicWebkinz is not just visiting!MagicWebkinz is not just visiting!MagicWebkinz is not just visiting!MagicWebkinz is not just visiting!MagicWebkinz is not just visiting!MagicWebkinz is not just visiting!MagicWebkinz is not just visiting!MagicWebkinz is not just visiting!MagicWebkinz is not just visiting!

OMG Sometimes people are SO rude to Chico in the clubhouse and when they ask like "Are your plumpy for trade?" I'm like "Sorry, but no" and then they run off fake crying and everyone falls for it
Closed