Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2009, 03:54 PM   #11
mamazgirlz
Webkinz :)

Jujubear2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: I kept track of the amount of kincash Doug Gave Me

The first time doug gave me kc I was not expecting it, so didn't notice how much, but the next time I knew for sure. He traded 2 gems for 40 kc. I was not too happy.
Jujubear2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2009, 03:55 PM   #12

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by sandilight
Doug took 3 gems today on only gave Me 70 Kincash. Holy Cow Doug ,You are so Greedy! This is the 2nd time I have gotten Kincash. I did not keep track the 1st time. I will be out of gems soon. I was curious if anyone else kept track of how much Doug took?
Yep, that's Doug, he's a bit greedy isn't he? You could have gotten more by selling them to Arte! Sad. No, I don't. Sorry and sorry about that whole thing.
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 06-08-2009, 06:29 PM   #13
Gift Trainee

sandilight is a glorious beacon of lightsandilight is a glorious beacon of lightsandilight is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by lemony
that makes me wonder if it is worth trying to trade as the prizes get more unique...........so far on one pet I am next to get a floor.........does anyone know when he starts to hand out KC?????

Doug has asked Me twice for Kincash. I am up to the trophy. The first time was when I was going for the gem poster and then today for the trophy. SO I am not sure when it actually starts , but that was my personal experience. SO It does not seem to be happenng very often. I am glad. I have 9 accounts ( That I mostly inherited from kids who quit) and I am visiting Doug with 2 pets a day on all 9 accounts.
Old 06-08-2009, 07:13 PM   #14
Banned
nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by lemony
that makes me wonder if it is worth trying to trade as the prizes get more unique...........so far on one pet I am next to get a floor.........does anyone know when he starts to hand out KC?????
I did fine with the first three prizes that Doug gives out. I got the ice cream, the rock candy and gem belt and then on my fourth visit I didn't have one of the gems he wanted to trade for the mining helmet. I've been back three times since then and every time he has given me Kinzcash!

Instead of the two gems that he asked for in exchange for the helmet he's only been asking for one common gem each of the times he's given me kc. Next time I visit I plan on saying no if he ask me to trade one common gem. Maybe I can break the cycle and get back to the prizes.
Old 06-09-2009, 02:16 AM   #15

ladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud of

We started getting KC early in the game on 2 accounts. Got the ice cream but got stuck trying to get the rock candy on 1 account. Doug kept asking for a gem we didn't have. When he finally asked for something different, we did have it & got 30KC instead of rock candy. On main account we got ice cream, candy, belt, hat & suit. Then he started asking for gems we didn't have. When he finally asked for something we did have we got 70KC for 2 gems instead of the picture prize. My daughter really wants that wallpaper and flooring, but she's so disgusted with Doug she isn't even looking for him anymore.
ladywhitehorse is offline Female
Old 06-09-2009, 02:50 AM   #16

32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all

Both times we've visited the clubhouse and traded with Doug the Dog, we were given the ice cream and the rock candy. We haven't had KC granted as of yet. He DID however, take all of the gems he was asking about. I'm hoping to get to the flooring, wall paper, fountain and trophy though! BTW, we traded using various a/c's of our families.
32saoirse is offline Female
Old 06-09-2009, 03:05 AM   #17
Gift Guru

GFred is a glorious beacon of lightGFred is a glorious beacon of lightGFred is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Level 3 

From another thread and from people's postings on this thread, it seems like Doug gives KC the next time around after you fail to have the gems he was looking for in a trade. I had the same experience and lost 2 common gems in a KC trade. Therefore, in a posting on another thread, it was suggested that whenever you don't have the gems that Doug asks for, you should not click "OK" and just "X" out of the WW window. That would negate the trade attempt and Doug wouldn't penalize you the next time you trade. I haven't tried this but think it is a logical solution to this problem.
Old 06-09-2009, 03:19 AM   #18
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by KLDKinzMom
Wow! I didn't know Doug gave kinzcash. That really stinks! I think Doug stole some of my gems on two of our family's accounts because I have no booger nuggets. I usually have lots of those so I find it hard to believe that I'm at zero.
Same here. I only trade with Doug on one account, and he asked for a booger nugget. I had three. when I was done with him I went to check my gems and I did not have any booger nuggets left. He asked for one and took three. I was hoping to trade enough times with him to get the floor and walls but I do not know if it is worth it. From everyone's comments, he seems to be a big greedy thief.
Closed