Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2013, 12:10 AM   #1
Party Pat is
Gifted

bluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no bounds
bluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no boundsbluemorpho knows no bounds

Default I have to vent about something

Ok I know it isn't a big deal or anything and I shouldn't let it get to me. Ok, I know. But I still have to say something about it. I find it SO annoying when I go to the clubhouse or park using one of my snake pets and some person says 'ahhh a snake' or 'eww' and runs away. I don't know if they are being serious or what, but it gets on my nerves. And I know it shouldn't, but after awhile those types of things can hurt your feelings. I'm sure those people wouldn't like it if I were to be like 'oh gross a poodle get away from me'... Like I said, I know it's not a big deal, but, thanks for reading or whatever
bluemorpho is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2013, 01:17 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Default Re: I have to vent about something

Ah I really like the snakes, shame people would behave that way. I'd probably make those googly eye faces at them to scare them further away. lol
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2013, 01:31 AM   #3
Lets wing it

Mirastar knows no boundsMirastar knows no bounds
Mirastar knows no boundsMirastar knows no boundsMirastar knows no boundsMirastar knows no boundsMirastar knows no boundsMirastar knows no bounds

That's really mean, I'm sorry that happened to you. :p
Mirastar is offline Female
Old 02-07-2013, 09:13 AM   #4
Will be back soon!
Gifted

usaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicness
usaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicness

Well, I'm sorry that happened to you. ):
I like the snakes, I think they are pretty cool! :p If someone did that to me I would probably just play along with them or ignore them. Eventually they would leave. Haha
usaelite is offline Female
Old 02-07-2013, 09:39 AM   #5
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.
Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.

I don't think they're being serious.
Probably just want you to play along. lol

But i'm sorry it hurts your feelings. :/
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2013, 09:43 AM   #6
Hazzy2324

Hazzy2324 is a golden guideHazzy2324 is a golden guideHazzy2324 is a golden guideHazzy2324 is a golden guideHazzy2324 is a golden guideHazzy2324 is a golden guideHazzy2324 is a golden guideHazzy2324 is a golden guideHazzy2324 is a golden guideHazzy2324 is a golden guideHazzy2324 is a golden guideHazzy2324 is a golden guideHazzy2324 is a golden guide

That's rather rude, but I assume it's a couple of young kids who are bored and looking for something to do. It'll only get worse if you retaliate because then you're the one supplying the entertainment. In the future, just walk away and find someone who's a little more mature to hang around with. (Trust me I've had people go on "monster hunts" when I bring my Spotted Sea Monster to the park.)
Hazzy2324 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2013, 05:22 PM   #7
iscream247

bobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guide

Some people are very afraid of snakes - it's one of the most common phobias. I knew a woman who was so afraid of snakes that her husband would go through all her magazines and make sure there were no pictures of snakes in them before she would read them.
Old 02-07-2013, 05:26 PM   #8

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

That's silly. It's just a bunch of pixels. lol
It's funny, because it was a snake that got our family involved in WW in the first place. My dd wanted a snake, so we bought her a Webkinz snake instead of a real one. lol
If I were you, I'd do what Lambchop said and play into it even more. hehe

But seriously, that's rude of them. They shouldn't react like that.

Last edited by Desty; 02-07-2013 at 07:44 PM..
Desty is offline Female
Old 02-07-2013, 06:27 PM   #9
iscream247

bobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guidebobo247 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
That's silly. It's just a bunch of pixels. lol
It's funny, because it was a snake that got our family involved in WW in the first place. My dd wanted a snake, so we bought her a Webkinz snake instead of a real one. lol
If I were you, I'd do what Lambchop said and play into it even more. hehe
It may just be a bunch of pixels to you and me (I have absolutely no fear of snakes), but to those who are terrified of them even pixels or photos may be a problem. I have a theory that everyone is afraid of something, for some it is just snakes. I try to respect the fears of others. For me it is flying.
Old 02-07-2013, 06:31 PM   #10
Timberwackyluv

Timberwolfluv wows us all with wonderTimberwolfluv wows us all with wonderTimberwolfluv wows us all with wonderTimberwolfluv wows us all with wonderTimberwolfluv wows us all with wonderTimberwolfluv wows us all with wonderTimberwolfluv wows us all with wonderTimberwolfluv wows us all with wonderTimberwolfluv wows us all with wonderTimberwolfluv wows us all with wonder

Well that Is mean, I love snakes and It's not fair that you have to be judged on what your pet looks like
Timberwolfluv is offline Female
Closed

Tags
eliza, pyt♥