Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2013, 07:07 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 
Default I got banned and can't call customer support about it

I got banned and can't call customer support about it.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by strawgumdrop1; 02-24-2013 at 07:22 PM..
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2013, 07:30 PM   #2
CosmicThunder

RandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonder

Default Re: I got banned and can't call customer support about it

I'm sorry to hear that I know it's not fair you cannot call and it's not fair they don't even give out a reason why you got banned such as "dangerous activity." Those at least gave someone an idea of what they did.
RandomyesIam is offline Male
Old 02-26-2013, 02:43 PM   #3
Will be back soon!
Gifted

usaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicness
usaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicnessusaelite is epic beyond epicness

Sorry to hear about your ban!
I do not think it's fair either that Ganz has limited their contacts by getting rid of phone lines. It is definitley a lot harder now for customers to get a hold of them than it was before. Hopefully, in the future they do reopen their phone lines, because sooner or later there will be people that need to get in contact with them by phone to be able to talk to them in person and not through email! There are some issues on ww that customers need to be able to talk to a rep in person and not have to wait 4 or 5 days for them to respond with an automated email.
usaelite is offline Female
Old 02-26-2013, 03:44 PM   #4
Cammy7
Cammy7 is a splendid one to beholdCammy7 is a splendid one to beholdCammy7 is a splendid one to beholdCammy7 is a splendid one to behold

I am so sorry. I know how you feel. I have been a member for more than six years and got a similiar ban for the first time. I felt helpless. It happened to me just as the phone service was taken down. Tried to send e-mail, which was returned three days later as undeliverable. It is a sad situation.
Old 02-26-2013, 03:51 PM   #5
SERTOP

WebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talent

im so sorry that happened to you. I just got on WW and realized i also got banned! at least it only lasts until tommorow an 2:30ish. I know that this is very frustrating and confusing, especially that it dosen't tell you why you got banned. i mean WHY, WHY does ganz not tell you why you got banned. Also i know this is off topic, but how did you get those three blue moon lagoons? i only have one that i got from adopting my moon fox. i had wanted one for years and when she was in the estore this holiday season i got her. i was so scared that the the moon fox would be removed on january 1st when i would get my monthly e store points and have enough to get her.

Last edited by WebkinzBoss; 02-26-2013 at 05:37 PM..
WebkinzBoss is offline Male
Old 02-26-2013, 04:36 PM   #6
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Sorry that happened to you, but at least your ban is over. It's only kinz chat plus though. You could still do kinz chat and everything else.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 02-26-2013, 05:38 PM   #7
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

It's only a day. I wouldn't be complaining about that. I've been banned a month. You're lucky
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 02-26-2013, 07:36 PM   #8

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

Ganz never responded back to my email about why i was banned.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:42 PM   #9
e all live for the

TheRedWolfClan challenges the impossibleTheRedWolfClan challenges the impossible
TheRedWolfClan challenges the impossibleTheRedWolfClan challenges the impossibleTheRedWolfClan challenges the impossibleTheRedWolfClan challenges the impossible

Its okay..I have been banned forever, and I wanted to call until I found out you couldn't anymore.
I'm sorry you got banned! It was only a day, so I wouldn't worry about it.
TheRedWolfClan is offline Female
Old 02-28-2013, 02:59 PM   #10

Donation Award 

This is the messge I got about why I was banned: (not much help as to why though)

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. You asked us why your account was silenced from Kinzchat Plus.

Please note that prior to entering Kinzchat Plus you agreed to follow the Clubhouse Rules in order to play in that section of Webkinz World. As such, anything done on your account is your responsibility.

It was outlined in the Rules that you can be silenced at any time for any inappropriate behavior, language, or if any of the Clubhouse Rules are broken. If your account was silenced we will not be able to lift the silencing from your account.

To find out more about our Clubhouse Rules for Kinzchat Plus please visit the Parent's Area section located on our Webkinz homepage.

Thank you,

Webkinz Consumer Support
Closed