Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2007, 09:52 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

keldar28 is on a distinguished road

Default HELP- BANNED FROM CLUBHOUSE

My daughter was banned from the clubhouse yesterday. She says she does not know why and that is all I can get out of her. The message when trying to enter the clubhouse says that she is not allowed to enter kinzchat plus area of clubhouse for 30 days. It says a kinzpost letter was sent explaining this. I did not get to read the letter. My question is how can I find out why she was banned? After the kinpost letters have been opened is there anyway to get access to them again? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2007, 02:56 PM   #2
Erica
Gift Guru
SparkleHippo has disabled reputation

Default Re: HELP- BANNED FROM CLUBHOUSE

Woa, how? and why?
SparkleHippo is offline Female
Old 05-24-2007, 03:04 PM   #3
MzMoody33

Karen has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond repute

You would think that an email would be sent to the parent's email address that gave permission. I'm not sure about reading old kinz post. I don't think so. It was probably some kids goofing around, trying to get others banned. That's too bad.
Karen is offline Female
Old 05-24-2007, 04:48 PM   #4
molyfur

sevenwhiskers will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by karen
You would think that an email would be sent to the parent's email address that gave permission. I'm not sure about reading old kinz post. I don't think so. It was probably some kids goofing around, trying to get others banned. That's too bad.
if someone reported her for something she didn't do, shouldn't the moderators be able to look back at whatever kind of screen logs or something that they have and see if it was real or not? they can't just go by the word of someone else, or they shouldn't! anyone could say anything!
Old 05-24-2007, 05:00 PM   #5
WEBKINZ FAN!!!!!!!!
Banned
kayla72 is on a distinguished road

sorry to tell ya this, but she was banned because she either said something wrong, or had a bad name for her webkinz and someone reported her. if you are reported, the people who work for ganz looks at what she said. If it is bad, she is banned for 30 days. (when you click on club house plus, it lists rules that you must follow, or you can be reported)
p.s. once a letter is opened you can not read it again
Old 05-24-2007, 05:10 PM   #6
molyfur

sevenwhiskers will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by kayla72
if you are reported, the people who work for ganz looks at what she said.
yeah that's what i was thinking - they must have logs or something, so that people can't just report people for nothing, just to be mean or something.

Quote:
p.s. once a letter is opened you can not read it again
i wish they would change that, make some sort of save box or something - for stuff like this, but also just so people could save letters or gift letters in case they forget who wrote or sent something, i know i clicked too fast once and missed the username, but i saw the gift and i knew by what it was who it must have been from, lucky.
Old 05-24-2007, 05:41 PM   #7
Izzi Stormheart
Gifted

princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!

I've got to tell you, I went on the clubhouse to check it out and i was APPALLED at what went on in the party rooms! Very naughty animals. I was shocked right out of my tutu. I don't think my child is going on ANYTIME in the near future. Too risque for me folks!
princesstiara is offline Female
Old 05-24-2007, 06:26 PM   #8
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

Lets make Da Safe exectuive people DSEP for short. Anyone joining post now!!!!!!!
katiepup is offline Female
Old 05-27-2007, 08:13 AM   #9
purplekimmy
Gift Guru

purplekimmy is on a distinguished road

Maybe she didn't realize she was giving out or asking for personal information which is prohibited. I see kids asking what school do you go to, how old are you, what grade are you in,etc. which seems harmless but is not good if there are predators out there! Just a guess.
Old 05-27-2007, 11:43 AM   #10
carolinejv
Gift Guru

carolinejv is on a distinguished road

She's pretty young, so either she said something she didn't think was bad, and it actually was, or she saw someone else doing it without getting in trouble, so she thought that she could do it too. I hope you can find out what she did.
Closed

Tags
2 bad., all hail mr. burrito, banned, banned ugh, banning, c3po, code orange, f l a m e d a n c e, g was here, goldendoodle, hope u feel bettr, hope ur unbanned soon, i haz a tagburger, im banned too :'(, kevinelevin was here!, n.i.c.k. j.o.n.a.s<3<3<3, never banned, pookie rawks!, sad :(, small was here :], team finnick, the thriller was hee-ah!, visit emily & the kinz, webkinzrule2 wuz here, wi!