Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2013, 11:40 PM   #21
Banned
Sunshine. is a jewel in the roughSunshine. is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Have you been banned or silenced? Join the club -_-

I've been banned forever on two out of my three accounts. I did mention something that's considered against the rules once, but only that. If you say you were banned for nothing, it might've been because of others in the room you're in. I've been warned too many times about others breaking rules in the trading room I'm in, and that's why I've been banned so many times. Watch out for people who cause trouble, report them if you need to and leave. I've also been silenced because I write quickly, so be careful what you type before you send it. The new system is bothersome to me, and that's why I don't go into the clubhouse anymore. I wish it would be changed back to the previous one.
Sunshine. is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2013, 01:29 AM   #22
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

gma2r is an unparalleled talent
gma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talent

I just got silenced for the first time. I said, to a trader, "no thanks, I have three of that item". And got silenced. What is that?

View Post Originally Posted by thejabronisayz
I shall agree with what poobears said. I could reiterate it in a different manner, but there's no point as she said it all.

What I will add though is that if you find yourself saying "i've been banned multiple times," "i've been silenced permanently after being silenced lots of times before," "all five of my accounts are banned," then you need to stop and take a long, hard look at how you're behaving in the clubhouse. When YOUR multiple accounts are banned, or YOUR one account is banned multiple timjes, then YOU are doing something wrong. It's unfair to blame Ganz for enforcing rules that you are breaking. Tend to misspell words often and get silenced? Then just read what you write before pressing send. Banned for talking about being home alone for a week? Well, talk like that shouldn't even be happening on WW. As poobears said, it's not the place for it. I don't go on WW and randomly volunteer to strangers that i'm going to be home alone. There's a difference between "socializing" with other WW players and sharing too much information.

I guess my point is just to be more responsible and take responsibility for your actions. It's inconceivable to think that if you've been banned 10 times on multiple accounts, then it's Ganz's fault and you're doing nothing wrong. It doesn't work like that.

I totally agree with what you have said. My question is how many times can you be banned and for how long?

Last edited by gma2r; 01-07-2013 at 01:29 AM..
gma2r is offline Female
Old 01-08-2013, 12:45 PM   #23
CosmicThunder

RandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by gma2r
I just got silenced for the first time. I said, to a trader, "no thanks, I have three of that item". And got silenced. What is that?

I totally agree with what you have said. My question is how many times can you be banned and for how long?
Are you asking how many times can you get banned before its forever?

Well the banning span ranges from 45 minutes to forever. ( 45 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours, 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, [rarely ever 2 months] and forever) I remember a while back there was some crazy glitch where bans lasted from 1 minutes to 10 minutes

The silencing span is, (estimating here) 1 minute to forever. (1 minute, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours, half a day, one day, forever [correct me if I am wrong on any of these])

As for how many bans. Well if you have been banned and its your first time. Ganz is pretty forgiving and your ban will most likely range from 2 hours-1 week. (Which is the weakest punishment) Now after your 3rd ban you might have to endure a 1 month long ban (depending on your situation) after your third ban its most likely going be a month. (if you keep committing the same offense)

Now how many times can you get banned until its forever? Well it can vary for each person. if you keep breaking the same rule and its your 7th or 10th ban your going to banned forever. However, if your getting banned and your breaking different rules then your account will be spared longer. Remember, Ganz only issues a forever ban if you are breaking the same rule many times. So say you got banned 8 times. 2 of those bans were for dangerous activity, 3 were for talking about relationships, 2 was for bullying. and 1 was for giving out personal info. Ganz most likely won't issue a forever ban since the reasons are scattered. Does this make sense? Hope I helped.
RandomyesIam is offline Male
Old 01-08-2013, 08:07 PM   #24
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

I shall agree with what poobears said. I could reiterate it in a different manner, but there's no point as she said it all.

What I will add though is that if you find yourself saying "i've been banned multiple times," "i've been silenced permanently after being silenced lots of times before," "all five of my accounts are banned," then you need to stop and take a long, hard look at how you're behaving in the clubhouse. When YOUR multiple accounts are banned, or YOUR one account is banned multiple timjes, then YOU are doing something wrong. It's unfair to blame Ganz for enforcing rules that you are breaking. Tend to misspell words often and get silenced? Then just read what you write before pressing send. Banned for talking about being home alone for a week? Well, talk like that shouldn't even be happening on WW. As poobears said, it's not the place for it. I don't go on WW and randomly volunteer to strangers that i'm going to be home alone. There's a difference between "socializing" with other WW players and sharing too much information.

I guess my point is just to be more responsible and take responsibility for your actions. It's inconceivable to think that if you've been banned 10 times on multiple accounts, then it's Ganz's fault and you're doing nothing wrong. It doesn't work like that.
It's time to face the music.
They ban people for wanting to trade clothes and chatting to their friends about their life, just because they think it means something totally gross or threatening.
Or ban you for using the Report system because they think you're minimodding, but your feelings are really hurt! (Happened to me a long time ago when I was little.)
Ex.
*playing checkers*
: I'm going to beat you!
: No! Why?
GANZ: *looks over chat log* They must mean they're going to hurt this other 8 year old kid! This is terrible! O__O *bans for a month*
: *logs on and sees ban message*
: W-where'd my friend go?
Since Ganz also bans sharing usernames for other sites and just other sites in general, there is no way they can connect somewhere else, so now they are both very sad because of Ganz. Just because one is banned multiple times doesn't mean they're this evil person you think them as, and Ganz isn't a saint.
Ganz is not completely evil however. Ganz probabally has terribad technology that doesn't keep track of said activities that one is doing, they are too busy with other parts of the site and plushie creation, paired with the misunderstanding staff= The "monkey brained" staff we have today.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:30 PM   #25
Gifted

insider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norris
insider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norris

View Post Originally Posted by RandomyesIam

Well the banning span ranges from 45 minutes to forever. ( 45 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours, 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, [rarely ever 2 months] and forever) I remember a while back there was some crazy glitch where bans lasted from 1 minutes to 10 minutes

The silencing span is, (estimating here) 1 minute to forever. (1 minute, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours, half a day, one day, forever [correct me if I am wrong on any of these])
Thank you very much for the info. That really helps. I know you can also get silenced for one week.

As for how many bans. Well if you have been banned and its your first time. Ganz is pretty forgiving and your ban will most likely range from 2 hours-1 week. (Which is the weakest punishment) Now after your 3rd ban you might have to endure a 1 month long ban (depending on your situation) after your third ban its most likely going be a month. (if you keep committing the same offense)

Now how many times can you get banned until its forever? Well it can vary for each person. if you keep breaking the same rule and its your 7th or 10th ban your going to banned forever. However, if your getting banned and your breaking different rules then your account will be spared longer. Remember, Ganz only issues a forever ban if you are breaking the same rule many times. So say you got banned 8 times. 2 of those bans were for dangerous activity, 3 were for talking about relationships, 2 was for bullying. and 1 was for giving out personal info. Ganz most likely won't issue a forever ban since the reasons are scattered. Does this make sense? Hope I helped.
Also, how did you find out all this?

Last edited by insider777; 01-08-2013 at 10:30 PM..
insider777 is offline Male
Old 01-08-2013, 10:44 PM   #26

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

I remember that!
It was strange though because it seemed to happened to people one by one; one person get banned for 5 minutes, then after it ended they'd comeback, then suddenly another person would be banned for 5 minutes, even if they were on brb or completely silent
This actually happened to like all my friends except me.. I never understood why lol
snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2013, 06:45 PM   #27
CosmicThunder

RandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by insider777
Thank you very much for the info. That really helps. I know you can also get silenced for one week.

Also, how did you find out all this?

Through experience (on my first account) and stories from some friends
RandomyesIam is offline Male
Old 01-09-2013, 09:53 PM   #28
Gifted

insider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norris
insider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norris

Ok. Yeah, many people here on WI mention when they get banned or silenced in some cases.
insider777 is offline Male
Old 01-09-2013, 10:07 PM   #29

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Though a lot of adults play. The site is originally supposed to be for children and they can't all spell. Even if they do look over what they right, unfortunately many will not see the errors. A typo shouldn't be a reason to get banned. I hadn't realized the system was changed since the only time I tried to type in my own words, things that were in no way bad or suggestive, would turn red. I think it may have been the word "the" that would turn red on me. What could possibly be wrong with the word "the"?

Tend to misspell words often and get silenced? Then just read what you write before pressing send.
Iggy is offline Female
Old 01-19-2013, 09:45 PM   #30

Cordelia has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, I don't usually do anything bad to get silenced or banned.
Cordelia is offline Female
Closed

Tags
googles always prevail