Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2008, 09:14 AM   #1
Multiple - Just Ask
Gift Guru

thellamalady is a jewel in the roughthellamalady is a jewel in the rough

Default Gantz Response on Clubhouse Issues

Just wanted to share with everyone my response from Gantz on the current Clubhouse Issues:

Hello,

You have inquired about a glitch you have discovered while visiting Webkinz World.

We are aware of the problem and our technical team is working on correcting the issue as soon as possible. Since Webkinz World is continuously upgrading and updating the site, we cannot give you an exact timetable as to when this issue will be resolved. However, rest assured we are looking into the problem and are in the process of rectifying the situation.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you,

Webkinz Customer Support.

It looks like its a canned response, but atleast they are acknowledging that there is a problem.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2008, 02:24 PM   #2
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Gantz Response on Clubhouse Issues

this trading table stuff is frusterating first you start a trade then get frozen need to log out log in and it happens again and again anyone else frustrated by the same response and nothing done about it
lemony is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 02:48 PM   #3
ow I'm blonde and
Gifted

penguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud of

I haven't even been able to get into the clubhouse!!
penguinpal93 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 03:11 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

katiepotatie is on a distinguished road

I hate that blue screen! I have not been in the club house for months! I really wanted to trade my things! I hope ganz fixes this problem soon.
katiepotatie is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 03:38 PM   #5

tmom is on a distinguished road

We haven't been able to get into the clubhouse at all. We are going through trading withdrawal! LOL!
Old 08-29-2008, 04:00 PM   #6
ow, I love anime and

56sarah is just really nice56sarah is just really nice

blue screen ( 44 second later ) blue screen ( weeks later ) blue screen when are you going to end !!!!!!!!!!!!!
56sarah is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 04:20 PM   #7
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

You're right, at least they know there is a problem and aren't just trying to tell us to clear our cache and log back in. I check every day for some sign of progress. ---sigh----

I think the next pet should be a big blue square and his PSF will be something you can't see or get and the PSI will be a little sign that reads "Please Wait......" Then they will start an awesome rumor that it is the best Webkinz ever and will be retired 2 seconds after it is released. Can you tell, I'm not bitter!!!!!!!

Last edited by Robmomm; 08-29-2008 at 04:21 PM.. Reason: had to correct a spelling error
Robmomm is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 04:20 PM   #8
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

That email is the lovely automated email that nearly every question will get... I have found that when I email them about something.. if I put "I'd please like to hear back from an actual person, not the automated response" I've actually gotten a person!
Then if you get the person, you will get a customer service number and the bottom, which is their extension number, if you still have the issue you call and enter that extension number....
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 08-30-2008, 02:18 AM   #9

cheyejade is on a distinguished road

On some accounts we an get in and then others we have that wonderful blue screen and then we even have ones were you can get in but when you go to trade with someone it tells you have already traded with that person! So many issues and no resolvement, ! I think they should take the time and fix the issues instead of adding new things. Get the kinks worked out and then move on. So frustrating!
cheyejade is offline Female
Old 08-30-2008, 02:37 AM   #10
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

kelly that is a great idea................ im gonna say thant next time. next time is tomorrow..................................

i emailed them about the constant 'please wait........" issue many of us have had the last four days. they said i should check the BULLETINZ section (yeah right, thats updated twice a year) or that i should go to the suggestion area and find a question and submit it and id get an answer in kinzpost in my room (proov3es they didnt even read my email) or i should go to the customer service area of the home page and find my issue and follow the instructions............

werent they so helpful to me???????????????????
BASMAT is offline Female
Closed