Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2010, 03:20 PM   #11
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forum
samoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forum

Default Re: Five Questions on: The Clubhouse

1. What is your favorite room in the clubhouse to visit (KC or KC+)? I like the Garden Yard room-it is beautiful.
  2. Do you enjoy the clubhouse seasonal hunts such as the leprechaun and Mrs. Birdy's 12 day Christmas count down, or are they stressful and feel like a chore? I like the concept of the events, and I loved getting a little prize every day for the 12 days of Christmas, but I don't like the running around trying to find them, and I find that the events where you get 10 or so pieces of food and then a prize (Halloween and St. Patrick's Day) are just not worth it. I found the jack-o-lantern extremely underwhelming, and I already traded my pot of gold-just goes to show how useful it was in my house. In general, I think that for these "hunts", a string of small items and then a bigger one is nicer than food and an item.
  3. Do you belong to KC+ or just normal KC why or why not? I belong to KC+ on both accounts, because I find the fact that they expect us to communicate with these limited "canned phrases" absurd, and I like being able to talk with friends as if I was talking in real life. I do think that it has gotten way out of hand, and the rules for what you can/cannot say need to be pulled in tighter-people are getting away with way too much in the clubhouse language-wise.
  4. Have you ever been banned/reported for something you thought was unjust? I have never been banned, but I have gotten multiple warnings about "watching what you're trading", when I have done nothing wrong, and I have received a warning about spamming-but it was ridiculous, because my sister and I were just playing and saying/singing inside jokes in a clubhouse room, with no one else in there! Completely ridiculous.
  5. What theme room would you like to see appear in the clubhouse, what room would you like it to replace? I personally don't really like the Trading Room 2-I think one trading room theme is enough. I would love to see another library type room, or a rare theme room, maybe an Egyptian room, with scrolls, or, ooh! an Egyptian library.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2010, 03:33 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

1. My favorite room is the game room. I love the decor, and there are things to do there.
2. I enjoy the seasonal hunts/activities. I really think it's a fun challenge.
3. KC+ , it's fun to socialize.
4. I've never been banned, but I've been reported for silly reasons.
5. I'd love to see an underwater room. It would be fun and something unusual. Maybe to replace the party room. That room seems to draw trouble makers.
Desty is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 03:56 PM   #13

Mizabif is sweet stuff
Mizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuff

1. I spend most of my time in the Trading Room, but to hang out, the Collector room or Trading room lol.
2. They're okay.. If it never had any glitches, I'd love it, or if it had less items to collect (ex. Goober's rockets).
3. KC+. I've made so many good friends there.
4. Yes. I was banned for a month for saying You Tub. I understand now why though lol.
5. Bowling room. No one uses it lol.
Mizabif is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 06:08 PM   #14

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz-Waffles
I would love to know what you guys think about the Clubhouse in webkinz world.

I'm curious on the opinions of WI members on webkinz related topics, so I hope to create a series of threads called "Five Questions on: _____". Hopefully I'll get to know a little more on what people think about the quality and their general thoughts on webkinz world.

1. What is your favorite room in the clubhouse to visit (KC or KC+)?

1. Do you enjoy the clubhouse seasonal hunts such as the leprechaun and Mrs. Birdy's 12 day Christmas count down, or are they stressful and feel like a chore?
  2. Do you belong to KC+ or just normal KC why or why not?
  3. Have you ever been banned/reported for something you thought was unjust?
  4. What theme room would you like to see appear in the clubhouse, what room would you like it to replace?

::thank you for taking the time to fill out five questions::

Other Five Question threads...

Five Questions on: Exclusives

1. games room, party room, garden yard
2. i like them. there are fun
3. kinzchat plus
4. a lot
5. the girls rule room and. i want them to make a indoor pool room.
snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 06:18 PM   #15
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

LOL well here is my answer to those questions...
1.Party room in kinzchat plus! LOL
2.The seasonal hunts is ok I guess, its more fun when I am with my friends, LOL they always make it more fun and exciting.
3. Totally belong in kinzchat plus! Regular kinzchat is just plain boring.
4. I don't really have answer for this one..LOL
5. LOL the girls rule room. It just way too pink and girly for me. I wish they would add a darker room theme or something like the Trading Room 2 rooms, but something totally different and new.
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 04:27 PM   #16
Yay i'm finally a

hollyapril682 is a jewel in the roughhollyapril682 is a jewel in the rough

I really want to see a like swimming pool room that has a huge pool and everyone can swim at once.
hollyapril682 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 08:35 PM   #17

ginny19 defies all odds
ginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all oddsginny19 defies all odds

1. What is your favorite room in the clubhouse to visit (KC or KC+)? Hmm...I'd say...Bowling room.
  2. Do you enjoy the clubhouse seasonal hunts such as the leprechaun and Mrs. Birdy's 12 day Christmas count down, or are they stressful and feel like a chore? Stressful. I don't even bother.
  3. Do you belong to KC+ or just normal KC why or why not? I have KC+ but I rarely use it.
  4. Have you ever been banned/reported for something you thought was unjust? Not yet... I don't talk there enough to get banned.
  5. What theme room would you like to see appear in the clubhouse, what room would you like it to replace? I'd like to see an underwater room... With a game of Go Fish in it! Or a Halloween room that stayed all year long.
ginny19 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 11:38 PM   #18
♥Rest in Peace T♥

pingchuan is the cats pajamas!pingchuan is the cats pajamas!pingchuan is the cats pajamas!pingchuan is the cats pajamas!pingchuan is the cats pajamas!pingchuan is the cats pajamas!

What is your favorite room in the clubhouse to visit (KC or KC+)? Trading Room, of course!
Do you enjoy the clubhouse seasonal hunts such as the leprechaun and Mrs. Birdy's 12 day Christmas count down, or are they stressful and feel like a chore? I, myself am not fond of them, because i find that they clog up the clubhouse a lot, and, also, people try to trick you into trading for the items you receive, for valuable items.
Do you belong to KC+ or just normal KC why or why not? KC+!!! regular KC annoys me sooo much!
Have you ever been banned/reported for something you thought was unjust? Yes, yes I have. I've been reported for not wanting to trade my rare clothes for wshop coupons.
What theme room would you like to see appear in the clubhouse, what room would you like it to replace? I'd like them to change the furniture and wallpaper etc in the trading room!!
pingchuan is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 12:59 AM   #19
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

What is your favorite room in the clubhouse to visit (KC or KC+)?
Survey Room KC+
Do you enjoy the clubhouse seasonal hunts such as the leprechaun and Mrs. Birdy's 12 day Christmas count down, or are they stressful and feel like a chore?
I enjoy them
Do you belong to KC+ or just normal KC why or why not?
I belong in KC+ cause I am reaqlly chatty
Have you ever been banned/reported for something you thought was unjust?
no. I've never been banned
What theme room would you like to see appear in the clubhouse, what room would you like it to replace?
I would like too KEEP ALL of the rooms, but a nice new room would be in the clouds

AWESOME QUESTIONS!
rep
prrety11 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2010, 10:15 AM   #20
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

What is your favorite room in the clubhouse to visit (KC or KC+)? KC+, trading room, games room or bowling alley.
Do you enjoy the clubhouse seasonal hunts such as the leprechaun and Mrs. Birdy's 12 day Christmas count down, or are they stressful and feel like a chore? I like them
Do you belong to KC+ or just normal KC why or why not? KC+, its more fun
Have you ever been banned/reported for something you thought was unjust? Yup.
What theme room would you like to see appear in the clubhouse, what room would you like it to replace? A room for only you and your friend, no one else can get in unless you let them lol
zappity is offline Female
Closed