Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2016, 01:42 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness
ryhill is epic beyond epicness

Default Finding trash in the park

i think there has been a change in the programming for trash to show in the park. you wont see any trash unless you move.

sounds strange but you wont see trash unless you move. i mean just take a step or two. also putting your pet on a swing where it is moving doesen't count.

you can move a step or two or constantly move to have the trash pop up.

good luck all.
ryhill is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2016, 01:49 PM   #2

MaddyKinzz is a ray of sunshineMaddyKinzz is a ray of sunshine
MaddyKinzz is a ray of sunshineMaddyKinzz is a ray of sunshineMaddyKinzz is a ray of sunshineMaddyKinzz is a ray of sunshineMaddyKinzz is a ray of sunshineMaddyKinzz is a ray of sunshineMaddyKinzz is a ray of sunshineMaddyKinzz is a ray of sunshineMaddyKinzz is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Finding trash in the park

That's true, i've noticed that as well plus there's more trash when more pets.
MaddyKinzz is offline Female
Old 11-06-2016, 11:00 AM   #3
The PSF Maniac
Gifted

AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true
AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true

Same, I've noticed that for a little while now. Weird. I think that's how the area recognises there's active pets inside...
Old 11-19-2016, 08:58 PM   #4
grammyofeight will become famous soon enough

I've noticed the same thing in the park now, that you have to start moving for the trash to show up.

A couple of questions ...
Do the candidates running for mayor ever give out any trash when you stand next to them?

Also wondering if Webkinz is going to add an amount next to the Green Score Ratings for Growing Green and Gigantic Tree?

Does anyone know what the count is for how many pieces of trash have been picked up so far by anyone?

Thanks.
Old 11-19-2016, 10:09 PM   #5

Boper911 knows no boundsBoper911 knows no bounds
Boper911 knows no boundsBoper911 knows no boundsBoper911 knows no boundsBoper911 knows no boundsBoper911 knows no boundsBoper911 knows no bounds

Grammyof8, Idk what you mean by the candidates giving out trash, but trash will show up near the candidates...

I think they left ??? next to those ratings on purpose so you just collect more and you find out when you get there? I wouldn't know, I only have 800 collected.
Boper911 is offline Male
Old 11-19-2016, 10:22 PM   #6
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Oh wow that's great to hear! I remember quite awhile ago it was on a timer and you had to wait for the intervals for any trash to show up. Some of the time trash wouldn't show up at all which was/would get quite depressing. Thanks for the information about this!
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 11-19-2016, 11:56 PM   #7
grammyofeight will become famous soon enough

Thanks for your answer Boper911 about the candidates & guess I will keep collecting trash and watch for updates if Webkinz does update in the future.
Closed