Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2009, 09:06 AM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

gma2r is an unparalleled talent
gma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talent

Question Finding Doug??

I am still a little confused about finding Doug. Do you have to check every room in every zone every hour when searching him out? Or just every color zone, any room? I was thinking this would be quite some search and wondering if it really would be worth it in the long run. Thanks everyone for any clarity you can give me.
gma2r is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2009, 09:11 AM   #2
Yay! Finally a
Gift Trainee

Safari2376 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Finding Doug??

Doug can be in any room, and colour, at any time. If I were you, and you really wanted to find Doug, then check every room, every colour, every hour.

-Safari2376

Safari2376 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 09:53 AM   #3
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Safari2376
Doug can be in any room, and colour, at any time. If I were you, and you really wanted to find Doug, then check every room, every colour, every hour.

-Safari2376

thank you for letting me know and, uh, wow. hmm. I will have to think about this.
that is a lot of looking.
gma2r is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 09:57 AM   #4
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Hi gmatr,
The following thread is very helpful in answering questions. Kellyschrvr has done an excellent job!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...g-hunt-511034/

Page 1 has the basics. You can see pictures of the prizes to see if it is worth it for you.

The last page should tell you if Doug is in a zone and what color it is. That way you don't have to do the searching yourself.

Tip #1: If you learn that he is in the "dark blue" zone, I would suggest a room number of 39 or lower. You can show the list of rooms and then pick a lower number to visit. I have not found Doug in room numbers over 39, even when that is the correct color zone and time.

Tip #2 Have a count of your gems so you can tell if the program is treating you fairly. Ganz made program fixes on Friday. I had gems stolen once on Saturday.

Tip #3 Keep track of which pet went to trade with Doug. So far we have seen the prizes graduate with each visit by the same pet.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 06-04-2009, 05:26 AM   #5
Diabetes Awareness

View Post Originally Posted by AuntietoEW
Hi gmatr,
The following thread is very helpful in answering questions. Kellyschrvr has done an excellent job!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...g-hunt-511034/

Page 1 has the basics. You can see pictures of the prizes to see if it is worth it for you.

The last page should tell you if Doug is in a zone and what color it is. That way you don't have to do the searching yourself.

Tip #1: If you learn that he is in the "dark blue" zone, I would suggest a room number of 39 or lower. You can show the list of rooms and then pick a lower number to visit. I have not found Doug in room numbers over 39, even when that is the correct color zone and time.

Tip #2 Have a count of your gems so you can tell if the program is treating you fairly. Ganz made program fixes on Friday. I had gems stolen once on Saturday.

Tip #3 Keep track of which pet went to trade with Doug. So far we have seen the prizes graduate with each visit by the same pet.

AuntietoEW
Thank you for all the information. I have found Doug a few times now but it took me a couple of tries before I finally figured out I should use the same pet each time. Now, if I can find some gems to replenish those that have been used. Thanks again, gma2r
gma2r is offline Female
Old 06-04-2009, 06:31 AM   #6
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness
Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Finding Doug?? FOUND DOUG

Good news, I found Doug in Room 40-Collectors room Blue Zone at about 5:00 pm yesterday. He was standing next to the table on the left. He is four times bigger than the pet in the room.

Bad news, MY COMPUTER FROZE UP !!!!!

Oh well maybe next time. How do you inter-act with Doug?? Glad I started keeping my gems awhile back.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Closed