Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2009, 03:59 PM   #1
I Love My
Webkinz :)

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Default Doug frustration

Every day when I find Doug and try to trade him my gems for prizes, I never
have the gems he needs. I have only gotten the first two prizes and I would really
like to get more but Doug just won't me. Does anyone know what's going on? And has
this happened to anyone else besides me?

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2009, 04:01 PM   #2
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tell
momwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tellmomwhoplays has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Doug frustration

Sorry to hear about this frustration. Do you have the gems, & he says you don't? Some accounts are glitched that way. Hopefully, Ganz will fix this glitch soon. In the meantime, there are other fun things to enjoy in ww
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 04:01 PM   #3
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

When you first begin, you trade in common gems. Just try saving your gems for a week and don't go to Doug at all. Then next week see if you have better luck. I think all you can do is try to save the gems. Also, pay attention to what Doug wants and try to go in those mines.
All4my5girls is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 04:07 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!

I know how you feel...

I gave up eventually, and started saving up for the Movie Screen, and Selling the gems I didn't have. But I just got my crown a month ago, so it has been a lot of trouble for me. I could never get that helmet! I probably wouldn't have been able to get anything without the Doug's giveaway glitch. I wish the Doug feature would be taken away. It has glitched and slowed the entire face of Webkinz and crowded my favorite empty chill with friends room, the collector rooms in Kinzchat Plus! Now I just go on the DCT here, but I am sacrificing that for a while to make good posts.

If I were you, I would take a break from all things having to do with Doug, and mine daily for awhile. It helps the mind.
Squeecky540 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 10:00 PM   #5
Gift Trainee

sandilight is a glorious beacon of lightsandilight is a glorious beacon of lightsandilight is a glorious beacon of light

If I happen to have the gems Doug wants he gives Me kincash or says sorry you do not have enough gems. Go figure! This is depleting my gems so fast. So I gave Up on Doug about 2 weeks ago. How anyone is getting to the top prizes is amazing. It is very disappointing.
Old 07-06-2009, 10:02 PM   #6
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Try switching browsers...I had that problem too, but I started logging in on Safari and it worked fine
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 07-07-2009, 03:15 PM   #7
webelo3
Gift Guru

Kodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonder

I've fallen victim to a Doug glitch three straight days. I'm up to the point where I need 3 uncommon gems to get the prize. That's fine because I have them all. Each of the last three days, one of the uncommon gems he requested was the unicorn horn. I HAVE SIX OF THEM!!! But each time he has said that I have zero. It's hard enough to pin down that naughty dog when he's behaving appropriately. But the glitch has me pulling my hair out.

I'll get you eventually, Doug. If that's your real name. LOL.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:18 PM   #8
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Kodiak - I've read you should try trading with another pet to reset the correct Gems you have. I'm not entirely sure if it works because luckily I haven't fallen victim to the glitch yet however it may be worth a try for you.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:18 PM   #9
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Doug hates my accounts. I always get KC. I'm sick of getting KC. He takes 3 gems I get KC. I have a ton of gems so I have no idea what is going on. UGH.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Closed