Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2009, 05:25 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

busterboy is on a distinguished road

Default Is Doug confused?

Doug showed that I had one of each of the three gems he was looking for but when I pressed ok he said sorry or whoops looks like you don't have the gems I need. I've been trying for weeks now and I finally had what he was looking for. What happened?
busterboy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2009, 05:41 PM   #2

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Is Doug confused?

A lot of people have been reporting problems with Doug. Ganz is still working out the glitches with him. If you want, you could call Ganz customer service number and tell them. It is very helpful if you have screenshots proving his mistake. Sorry this is happening.
Desty is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 07:42 PM   #3

twi-hardgrl is on a distinguished road

that happened with my friend! so she feels your pain! sorry, i cant help!
-jade
twi-hardgrl is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 07:44 PM   #4
saminwunderland

Samcassie97 is a name known to allSamcassie97 is a name known to allSamcassie97 is a name known to all

Well that stinks. Maybe you could try contacting GANZ about it and go from there! Hope I could help!
Samcassie97 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2009, 10:16 AM   #5
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by busterboy
Doug showed that I had one of each of the three gems he was looking for but when I pressed ok he said sorry or whoops looks like you don't have the gems I need. I've been trying for weeks now and I finally had what he was looking for. What happened?
Hi Busterboy,
I'm sorry you are having problems. The Doug game can be very confusing with display errors and lots of bugs. I have found it critical to keep a log of my gem count.

Where these three different gems? It is very confusing when there are two of the same type of gem.

This is an example of a trade that was a "whoops". Arte wanted 2 rare gems and 1 uncommon gem. I continued the trade. Then Arte checked what I had in my gem box.

You've got
1 Earth Emerald
1 Earth Emerald
2 Sea Stone

Arte should have said that he wanted 2 Earth Emeralds and 1 Sea Stone. This account had 1 Earth Emerald and 2 Sea Stones. This means there was NOT enough gems. Was this your problem? If not, I'd call Ganz.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 07-04-2009, 10:24 AM   #6
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

AuntietoEW might be right. Otherwise, it's probably a glitch.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 11:03 AM   #7

busterboy is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by AuntietoEW
Hi Busterboy,
I'm sorry you are having problems. The Doug game can be very confusing with display errors and lots of bugs. I have found it critical to keep a log of my gem count.

Where these three different gems? It is very confusing when there are two of the same type of gem.

This is an example of a trade that was a "whoops". Arte wanted 2 rare gems and 1 uncommon gem. I continued the trade. Then Arte checked what I had in my gem box.

You've got
1 Earth Emerald
1 Earth Emerald
2 Sea Stone

Arte should have said that he wanted 2 Earth Emeralds and 1 Sea Stone. This account had 1 Earth Emerald and 2 Sea Stones. This means there was NOT enough gems. Was this your problem? If not, I'd call Ganz.

AuntietoEW

Thanks a lot AuntietoEW I think you are correct. I can't be for sure but I do remember him asking for to of the same and I must of only had one but it showed up twiice as one oh well I feel better about now and will pay closer attention from now on.
busterboy is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 11:36 AM   #8
aquamarine44

aquamarine44 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm Still looking for him, i have almost 3 of every gem (minus two i still can't find ): ) and i check on the collector's room every hour, and he's not there!
aquamarine44 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 11:47 AM   #9
sweetnothings82

sweetnothings82 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by aquamarine44
I'm Still looking for him, i have almost 3 of every gem (minus two i still can't find ): ) and i check on the collector's room every hour, and he's not there!
I check this tread
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...index2439.html

It has saved me ALOT of time and frustration! Thanks to all that contribute!
sweetnothings82 is offline Female
Closed