Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2010, 07:06 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

Default do people in the trading rooms want the kinzville key items?

just wodering if the new kinzville key items are wanted at all in the kc+ trade rooms
ra1727 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2010, 07:08 PM   #2
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Default Re: do people in the trading rooms want the kinzville key items?

I would think probably. I mean, it just started, and some people don't want to work on it. I don't know exactly, my computer freezes up in the Trading Room.
Old 12-08-2010, 07:20 PM   #3

ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by luv2writeNS
I would think probably. I mean, it just started, and some people don't want to work on it. I don't know exactly, my computer freezes up in the Trading Room.
thats what i think too. i am too lazy to log on now since i am SUPPOSED to b doin homework now

the people who r in the trade rooms 24/7 will prob just want to trade for it rather than actually doing something to get it lol i do that sometimes

Last edited by ra1727; 12-08-2010 at 07:20 PM..
ra1727 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 07:47 PM   #4

thejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socks

I guarantee that initially, the kinzville key items will trade like gold. I remember how well the signature golden retriever's gold outfit traded when that first came out, the amounts people were offering (and the amounts people were demanding) were obscene. However, I think that once more and more people complete the tasks, the supply will continue to increase, which means that over time they will become less popular. Therefore, I don't think there's anything wrong with trying to trade what you have for a high price now, but I would not recommend trading for those items yourself because the other person will probably demand much much more than they will eventually be worth.
thejabronisayz is offline Male
Old 12-08-2010, 08:12 PM   #5

View Post Originally Posted by thejabronisayz
I guarantee that initially, the kinzville key items will trade like gold. I remember how well the signature golden retriever's gold outfit traded when that first came out, the amounts people were offering (and the amounts people were demanding) were obscene. However, I think that once more and more people complete the tasks, the supply will continue to increase, which means that over time they will become less popular. Therefore, I don't think there's anything wrong with trying to trade what you have for a high price now, but I would not recommend trading for those items yourself because the other person will probably demand much much more than they will eventually be worth.
thats what i plan on doing: getting them then trading away the ones i dont want. thanks for the reassurance i now know that i am thinking correctly on this type of stuff. i feel so smart now.

never mind people. the items arent tradeable! what the heck was Ganz thinking?????? AAAHHH this is why i wanted the items.

Last edited by ra1727; 12-08-2010 at 08:12 PM..
ra1727 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2010, 10:28 AM   #6

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

I think some will trade simply because they don't have time to complete the tasks. I personally probably won't do a whole lot in the challenge due to work and not really having the time to play games all the time.

That said, be careful if you did trade - some people will try to shortchange you on items. Admittedly you will have the last laugh when they become regular items and less valuable, but it does sadden me that some will do anything to get their hands on items for little trade (even if they're all pixels - you do work hard to get items such as the mayor's suit. )
Old 12-10-2010, 10:31 AM   #7
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I thought they could not be traded??
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-10-2010, 02:54 PM   #8
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I think Dixiecup is correct these items can not be kinzposted or traded so it won't matter if everyone wants them, they will have to earn them. There won't be any trading going on for them.
Old 12-10-2010, 04:20 PM   #9

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I thought they could not be traded??
yeah but i didn't know that when i posted this
ra1727 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2010, 04:35 PM   #10

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

Whether or not they can be traded or not (and we've seen change their minds a couple of times here) I think it's a good thing to consider because there will be some who think this is say a Deluxe item instead of something they can get themselves, and then be disappointed they gave say the Indian-themed superbed (very hard to get if you're not in Deluxe IMHO) for a suit they can earn in apparently three days. And if they do allow these items to be traded, I'd rather know if they'll be popular or not to keep on alert for those who could trick kids out of priceless items for the reason above.
Closed