Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2009, 02:21 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

bandiePanda will become famous soon enough

Question Deluxe memberships?

Does anyone know if any of the Deluxe membership rooms are different that the regular rooms?
I need someone to anwser this question please. People have also said that you can get food in the some of the Deluxe rooms Is it true? I know that they get gifts every month and a color zone, but are the rooms in the special zone or any other zone better? I understand if they are, but what is different about them? Can someone please tell me.
bandiePanda is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2009, 08:38 AM   #2
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Deluxe memberships?

I have a deluxe membership and can tell you the rooms are the same. If you mean the rooms you buy, they are the same. If you mean the rooms in the clubhouse, they are the same too. Even when I am on in the gold zone, which is the color zone for deluxe members only, the rooms are the same and there is nothing special in them. The only difference with the color zone, I think, is that it was intended to maybe be less busy and easier to get in to some of the rooms, but I hardly ever use it anyway since the deluxe members usually have the same things I do and that makes it hard to trade! LOL! So, I have not not encountered any specials in any rooms. We do get a special tab in the daily activities and get a few extra things to do. Sometimes they are cool, sometimes they are just quick draws, which I never win anyway.

Hope that helps put your mind at ease. We are not getting first class service rooms , so you are not missing out there

Last edited by kinzmom1924; 06-03-2009 at 08:40 AM.. Reason: spelling correction
kinzmom1924 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2009, 08:50 AM   #3

webkinzgalore is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgalore is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgalore is a glorious beacon of light

Nope the rooms are the same and there is no food. The stories some people come up with lol. The only differences so far between deluxe and regular membership is you get an extra zone. You can change the colors of your dock (big deal). You get a few extra daily activities, which let me tell you are usually a waste of my time as for example today on the deluxe tab you get to take the jellybean challenge, click for 75kc, quick draw and quizzy blast. And as you mentioned you get a monthly gift. The only reason I signed up for deluxe is because I always cave when it comes to getting cute outfits for my webkinz lol
Old 06-03-2009, 09:49 AM   #4

bandiePanda will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
I have a deluxe membership and can tell you the rooms are the same. If you mean the rooms you buy, they are the same. If you mean the rooms in the clubhouse, they are the same too. Even when I am on in the gold zone, which is the color zone for deluxe members only, the rooms are the same and there is nothing special in them. The only difference with the color zone, I think, is that it was intended to maybe be less busy and easier to get in to some of the rooms, but I hardly ever use it anyway since the deluxe members usually have the same things I do and that makes it hard to trade! LOL! So, I have not not encountered any specials in any rooms. We do get a special tab in the daily activities and get a few extra things to do. Sometimes they are cool, sometimes they are just quick draws, which I never win anyway.

Hope that helps put your mind at ease. We are not getting first class service rooms , so you are not missing out there
Thanks, some people come up with the weirdest things about Deluxe Memberships!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgalore
Nope the rooms are the same and there is no food. The stories some people come up with lol. The only differences so far between deluxe and regular membership is you get an extra zone. You can change the colors of your dock (big deal). You get a few extra daily activities, which let me tell you are usually a waste of my time as for example today on the deluxe tab you get to take the jellybean challenge, click for 75kc, quick draw and quizzy blast. And as you mentioned you get a monthly gift. The only reason I signed up for deluxe is because I always cave when it comes to getting cute outfits for my webkinz lol
Thanks, I might become a member,m so this really helps!
bandiePanda is offline Female
Old 06-03-2009, 06:24 PM   #5
Lil Kinz
Smilie74 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Re: Deluxe memberships?

I keep geeping thrown out the Clubhouse and call and nobody helps. Has anyone else?
Smilie74 is offline Female
Closed