Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2008, 02:49 PM   #11
ow I'm blonde and
Gifted

penguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Clubhouse Scammer...PLEAE READ!!!...

Don't you just love scammers!!
penguinpal93 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2008, 02:58 PM   #12
$@Nta = Stalker

MotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of light

I too have been almost tricked in the Clubhouse. One day I go into the Clubhouse and the I see somebody that I remember in some other place in the Clubhouse it was some guy that was really mean to me. For some reason he really wants to trade with me and he just keeps on begging and begging so I finally say yes. And then when he offers me some really great items and I decide okay I'll take these. I say I like them but do you have anything else. Then he starts screaming at me saying if you like them you take them or else. I quit the trade of course and then after that he started to ask to trade with me again I decided to trade with him again and instead of being calmer he starts screaming at me about how he's going to report me!
MotherKinz101 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 03:04 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

Hi Mother kinz,

You know, I think we may have posted on a few threads together....not sure.

I reported some one yesterday that bullied me viciously in the clubhouse yesterday.

Told me to CHANGE MY FACE. That was a new one to me. I had done nothing to me.

The other pets were asking me about the academy, so I was trying to explain it to them, and the pet kept yelling that I was a show off. The other pets told me to ignore them, but, I told them that if it bothered the one pet, I didn't want to upset anyone, so perhaps, I shouldn't do the skills right then....I just did not want to cause any problems. Everyone else asked me to please show them the earned skills.

So, I did. The pet CORNERED my pet, called me all kinds of names. THAT was the nicer things it did.

I reported the pet.

I got two letters in my room last night (kinz post) about abusing the report button.

I got TWO more letters in my room TODAY saying the same thing.

Obviously, ganz is not reviewing the chat room transcripts when they are getting a report from the clubhouse.

Which is sad.

fluffrnuttr
Old 08-30-2008, 12:26 AM   #14
Gifted

WEBKINZ0415 is on a distinguished road

Ok i am really not wanting to get into kinz chat plus at all now. I know a fair trade so not worried about that. But it sounds like people are just really rude in there! Why bother? Htis is supposed to be fun not torture.
WEBKINZ0415 is offline Female
Old 08-30-2008, 07:26 AM   #15
minidachshund95

CCRABS is on a distinguished road

I would definately report these people. I do not understand why people can not just say it is fine if you do not want to trade with them. I met someone in the clubhouse that is so nice. They really wantedone of my retired items but I did not like any of their items so instead of badgering me they just said, it's fine, i understand. How nice was that! I have really made some great friends in the clubhouse.
Old 08-30-2008, 10:14 AM   #16

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

Hi ccrabs....

This is how we wish it would work. I too have met so many nice people.

Unfortunately, there are some mean people who like to ruin things for unknown reasons.

Some people have been reported by the mean people and somehow THOSE reports went through, while when I have reported people being mean and bullying and inappropriate, I got letter after letter telling me it is wrong to report people. So, they are obviously NOT reviewing the chat room or trade room transcripts.

IT IS a lot easier to trade in chat plus to find what you need, but, I am wondering if I really want to be harassed?

I am glad to see the rock garden coming back out to curio shop today (I had gotten one as an adoption gift a few months ago, so I have one) as it seems so many people wanted it in the trade room and that is one of the items someone tried to tell me to go get and GIVE them NOW. Luckily, I am not a little kid, but, I wonder....would a little kid fall for it? The only reason they knew I had it was they showed me one, and I said No thank you. They asked why I do not want it, I said I have one already. They told me to go get it and bring it to them NOW.

fluffrnuttr
Old 08-30-2008, 11:42 AM   #17
I luvs being a

Julianna is an unknown quantity at this point

i agree too much!one time somebody said that they'd like an ice cream tree from me for A 10% OFF COUPON!I mean COME ON! I told them that was unfair for me to give them my ice cream tree that I love for a stupid coupon which I have about twenty of! All of a sudden,them started blowing up in my face for no reason,I just said that it wasn't fair to give away a retired excusive that my cousin who died not long ago gave me for a coupon! I love that tree because it's my only connection to my cousin who is now in heaven. She broke her neck and couldn't move so after a week so she died from starvation because she couldn't move her mouth either to eat or drink. I wouldn't give that away for a stupid coupon. No lie.
Julianna is offline Female
Old 08-30-2008, 05:27 PM   #18
~John 3:16~
Gifted

cjjperk is just really nicecjjperk is just really nice

Wow, a lot of stories! After I was scammed I wanted to go back out and I found a pig that seemed nice. I clicked to trade with him and I put up good stuff. I notice that he isn't putting anything up so I get suspicous with this guy, even after I told him, now don't trick me beacause I have already had that. He says okay, and puts up food and/or maybe w shop clothing. I said he is doing it and he says no he isn't. I am pretty sure he had put 1 good item before I said that. Now I know!
Old 08-31-2008, 01:44 PM   #19
ILuvLilRascals

How about just trading in the regular clubhouse. That way you won't know if people are rude.
Closed