Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2008, 11:50 PM   #1
We want a giraffe
Webkinz :)

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

Default Question about trading Loot Bag items

I remember reading somewhere, but I don't remember where......If you trade someone for a Pet of the Month Loot Bag Item (you receive it) that next time you adopt a Pet of the Month the system reads that you have an extra loot bag exclusive and it won't give you one. Does anyone know if that's true?????

I think this person said that if you have more Pet of the Month exclusives than Pet of the Month adoptions you should send your extra items to another account when you adopt so you still get your new item and then send it back. I really don't know if this is true or not, but I don't want to find out the hard way. I traded for a loot bag item so this will affect me on my next pet of the month.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2008, 09:44 AM   #2
here the wild things
Gift Guru

amandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Question about trading Loot Bag items

I always send my doughnut seed to another of my accounts so I can get it again. I still get my loot bags for my POTM. I have not run into any problems either.
amandainohio24 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 10:40 AM   #3
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

No, that's not true. A ganz representative was telling people that but she was wrong. (After speaking with her, I spoke with the technical manager bc we were having problems with other issues and asked him about that. He spoke with the rep and she has stopped saying that bc she was wrong.)

There is a problem with the system, but it's not an intentional problem -- it's another glitch! If you have every POTM item, it's possible that the system will not send you one bc it gets stuck and doesn't know what to send bc it is not supposed to repeat. It's supposed to recognize that it's now OK to send a repeat but it doesn't always do that. (This doesn't happen to every one, btw. It did happen to us.) When we were at that point, again, I sent the POTM item that my son wanted to a friend and safely adopted.

Last edited by RedBear; 08-08-2008 at 10:43 AM..
RedBear is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 12:28 PM   #4
We want a giraffe
Webkinz :)

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for your response!

:bas::clyde::chi::easter::el1::goo::gor::luvfrog:
Closed