Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2012, 01:42 PM   #1
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Clubhouse CLOSED?

Now Coral Cove isn't working either.

Last edited by kinzcrazy; 08-27-2012 at 01:42 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2012, 01:52 PM   #2
carmentacmc
Webkinz :)

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

Default Re: Clubhouse CLOSED?

How strange! I just checked the Clubhouse on my account, and it says that it can't load the KinzChat server list...perhaps an unannounced maintenance is going on?
Old 08-27-2012, 01:56 PM   #3
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Maybe it depends on your server and the color zone. I am in yellow zone, chef room right now. It is working for me.

My suggestion is to turn off your phone. Wait a couple minutes. Then turn it on and try again. Sometimes there is one color that seems to be glitchy when I try to enter. Let us know if you are able to get into the Clubhouse.

See you later!
Auntie
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 08-27-2012, 05:20 PM   #4
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.
Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.Catlover200710 is #1 to the fourth.

Really? Hmm. That's odd.
Maybe they're fixing the chat system.
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Old 08-28-2012, 06:38 AM   #5
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

The same thing happened one day on the weekend. I can't remember which day it was but it said kinz chat plus was closed in both the park and the clubhouse. I know it wasn't me because I clicked on it and it said it was closed. I hope they are fixing the chat system and locking people out of it until it's fixed. That would be the best way and should have been done a long time ago.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 08-28-2012, 09:41 AM   #6
CosmicThunder

RandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonder

Hmm strange, this has only happens to me when I switch zones sometimes or if I freeze
RandomyesIam is offline Male
Old 08-28-2012, 09:54 AM   #7

pieisawesome defies all odds
pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

weird... that happened to me..
pieisawesome is offline Female
Old 08-28-2012, 10:03 AM   #8
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Probably fixing the chat system
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 08-28-2012, 07:13 PM   #9
brookalishus is an unknown quantity at this point

I get kicked out all the time for no reason and have to log out and back in for it to work. Strange.
brookalishus is offline Female
Old 08-28-2012, 10:32 PM   #10
here am I?

SparklingPeg is a creator of wonder
SparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonderSparklingPeg is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Catlover200710
Maybe they're fixing the chat system.
We can only hope
SparklingPeg is offline Female
Closed

Tags
closed, clubhouse, visitors