Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2012, 10:44 AM   #21
PRAY ON
Gifted

percyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guide

Default Re: Clubhouse cheaters

Thanks for the warning! I saw some pets saying that the other day I've also had them say they would buy me any estore item and trade it to me. I fell for that, but our trade ended up not working out.
percyjacksonfan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2012, 10:33 AM   #22
❾¾
Webkinz :)

Gizzy321123 is an unparalleled talent
Gizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talent

Everyday people are coming up with a new way to cheat others out of what they have...
Gizzy321123 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2012, 11:15 AM   #23
Truly Gifted :)
Gifted

mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness
mattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicnessmattyboo1 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by percyjacksonfan
Thanks for the warning! I saw some pets saying that the other day I've also had them say they would buy me any estore item and trade it to me. I fell for that, but our trade ended up not working out.
estore items are untradable
mattyboo1 is offline Male
Old 11-19-2012, 06:09 AM   #24
acky naomid81

naomid81 is sweet stuff
naomid81 is sweet stuffnaomid81 is sweet stuffnaomid81 is sweet stuffnaomid81 is sweet stuffnaomid81 is sweet stuffnaomid81 is sweet stuff

One day my DD was in the trading room and there was a pink pony saying she would send her something by kinzpost if she friended her... and another pet was saying "don't do it, don't trust her, she is fooling you, she won't send" so I told my DD to ignore the pink pony as there was obviously a problem. The pink pony didn't even have the "Accept Friend Requests" thing selected so nobody could have friended her in there anyway. So that was fine... but then the next day in the trading room another pet said to my DD "I remember you, you are friends with that pink pony, she didn't send me what she said". So my DD was upset, I just told her to ignore it and try not to get into these things and just leave the trading room. But it's pretty bad behaviour! I guess I will have to disable the KinzChat Plus (or whatever it's called) if there is another situation like that again, but she really loves trading and it makes it much easier to say what you're looking for etc.

Not trying to give pink ponies a bad reputation - I don't even know for sure if the pink pony was a cheat and as you can see I myself have a pink pony!!

Last edited by naomid81; 11-19-2012 at 06:25 AM.. Reason: defending pink ponies!
naomid81 is offline Female
Old 11-19-2012, 08:39 AM   #25
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

Thank you so much for posting this <3 You might have saved somebody from being scammed.

As of now, estore points CAN be sent. But I would fall for it anyways...
889wlry is offline Female
Old 11-23-2012, 01:31 AM   #26

pieisawesome defies all odds
pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

Yup, eStore points can be sent and be transferred to a WW account. But I recommend you just buy the points on a Ganz eStore account because the better deals are in the Ganz eStore!

And thanks for the heads up!
pieisawesome is offline Female
Old 11-23-2012, 08:46 AM   #27
w id redpaperperson

lollipoplover is a glorious beacon of lightlollipoplover is a glorious beacon of lightlollipoplover is a glorious beacon of light

i got scamed once.
lollipoplover is offline Female
Closed