Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Clubhouse, Kinzville Park

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2012, 07:35 PM   #1
MISSISSIPPIXX
Webkinz :)

BananaPudding rules the roostBananaPudding rules the roostBananaPudding rules the roostBananaPudding rules the roostBananaPudding rules the roostBananaPudding rules the roostBananaPudding rules the roostBananaPudding rules the roostBananaPudding rules the roostBananaPudding rules the roostBananaPudding rules the roostBananaPudding rules the roost

Default Booted from clubhouse/other issues

I'm not sure if this belongs here or in glitch reports...

Anywho, I keep on getting booted randomly from Kinzchat Plus clubhouse rooms. One moment I might be in the middle of a trade or reading some w-tales and the next moment I will be staring at a little box that tells me the clubhouse is currently closed. I will try to go back to the clubhouse, but half the time it freezes up and gives me the blank blue loading screen of doom. I'm aware that Kinzchat Plus closes at midnight, but this is all occuring in the middle of the day. It is escpecially frustrating when I try to reload the clubhouse, but all the buttons become frozen, which leads on to my next issue.

After I mentally select the clubhouse room I want to enter, naturally, I click on the room label to enter. Then, if things are going smoothly, a smaller bubble pops up where I would see a small image of the room and confirm my choice to enter. A lot of the time I don't even make it that far though, becuase after my initial click, all the buttons freeze, including the other rooms, the back button, and the information button. For bonus points, the things to do menu and log out buttons may freeze.

So... I'm guessing this problem is on Ganz's end and not mine. But what can I do? I regularly clear my cache, and I also have a fairly fast PC which seems to be able to handle other things fine. I'm a dedicated IE person, and Firefox and Chrome seem to hate my computer, so switching browsers isn't really an option. This computer has handled Webkinz fine for the last two years, so I don't see why things are suddenly changing.

PS- Is acorn the latest and greatest naughty word? I was trying to ask a question about acorns, but it kept on giving me silecing warnings, no matter how I worded my sentence.
BananaPudding is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2012, 07:50 PM   #2
w id redpaperperson

lollipoplover is a glorious beacon of lightlollipoplover is a glorious beacon of lightlollipoplover is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Booted from clubhouse/other issues

View Post Originally Posted by BananaPudding
I'm not sure if this belongs here or in glitch reports...

Anywho, I keep on getting booted randomly from Kinzchat Plus clubhouse rooms. One moment I might be in the middle of a trade or reading some w-tales and the next moment I will be staring at a little box that tells me the clubhouse is currently closed. I will try to go back to the clubhouse, but half the time it freezes up and gives me the blank blue loading screen of doom. I'm aware that Kinzchat Plus closes at midnight, but this is all occuring in the middle of the day. It is escpecially frustrating when I try to reload the clubhouse, but all the buttons become frozen, which leads on to my next issue.

After I mentally select the clubhouse room I want to enter, naturally, I click on the room label to enter. Then, if things are going smoothly, a smaller bubble pops up where I would see a small image of the room and confirm my choice to enter. A lot of the time I don't even make it that far though, becuase after my initial click, all the buttons freeze, including the other rooms, the back button, and the information button. For bonus points, the things to do menu and log out buttons may freeze.

So... I'm guessing this problem is on Ganz's end and not mine. But what can I do? I regularly clear my cache, and I also have a fairly fast PC which seems to be able to handle other things fine. I'm a dedicated IE person, and Firefox and Chrome seem to hate my computer, so switching browsers isn't really an option. This computer has handled Webkinz fine for the last two years, so I don't see why things are suddenly changing.

PS- Is acorn the latest and greatest naughty word? I was trying to ask a question about acorns, but it kept on giving me silecing warnings, no matter how I worded my sentence.
1. I get that message all the time. Go to a store (not the w-shop) and try again

2.oh,i hate thati usually exit to my room or kinzstyle outlet, and go back.it usualy works!

3. they see it as you are calling someone an acorn. i know it does not make any sense at all, but that is the only conclusion i can come to XD
lollipoplover is offline Female
Old 11-25-2012, 07:57 PM   #3
MISSISSIPPIXX

BananaPudding rules the roostBananaPudding rules the roostBananaPudding rules the roostBananaPudding rules the roostBananaPudding rules the roostBananaPudding rules the roostBananaPudding rules the roostBananaPudding rules the roostBananaPudding rules the roostBananaPudding rules the roostBananaPudding rules the roostBananaPudding rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by lollipoplover
1. I get that message all the time. Go to a store (not the w-shop) and try again

2.oh,i hate thati usually exit to my room or kinzstyle outlet, and go back.it usualy works!

3. they see it as you are calling someone an acorn. i know it does not make any sense at all, but that is the only conclusion i can come to XD
I will have to try that the next time I have enough patience to enter the clubhouse. Number 3 = LOL.
BananaPudding is offline Female
Old 11-25-2012, 08:00 PM   #4
AteSwag20

AteSwag20 has disabled reputation

I always have these issues
AteSwag20 is offline Male
Old 11-25-2012, 08:05 PM   #5
w id redpaperperson

lollipoplover is a glorious beacon of lightlollipoplover is a glorious beacon of lightlollipoplover is a glorious beacon of light

Unhappy Re: Booted from clubhouse/other issues

oh, by the way, are you deluxe?
lollipoplover is offline Female
Old 11-25-2012, 08:09 PM   #6

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

That happens to me whenever my internet connection gets cut off.
snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2012, 09:21 PM   #7
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed up
Catlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed up

That happens to me sometimes. xP
Like SnowCrystal said, it's usually when my Internet is being really laggy. I'd suggest restarting your Internet. If that doesn't work, maybe clear your cache?
I hope it gets fixed for yah. (:
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Closed